LexisNexis Online Job Application Process
LexisNexis stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to LexisNexis that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to LexisNexis through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest LexisNexis to your location will be explained below.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Around the globe, LexisNexis® employees are connected by the desire to shape a better world where the Rule of Law increases peace, prosperity and justice. LexisNexis takes community action to make the law more accessible. And LexisNexis solutions give professionals more insight. We help doctors save lives, investigators find lost children, lawyers find justice for their clients and students gain deeper knowledge. A career with LexisNexis can help you make a difference—in the community and at work.
Apply Online LexisNexis Jobs
Having open positions in each department, LexisNexis waits for your applications. LexisNexis does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Sr Product Marketing Manager
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a digital pioneer providing legal, regulatory and business information and analytics. Our division helps lawyers increase productivity and serve their clients better. We strive to advance the rule of law around the world through our daily business, products, services, and actions.
LexisNexis is seeking an exceptionally strong and motivated Senior Manager of Product Marketing to be a key contributor in a high-performing Product Marketing team in Raleigh, NC. Proven product marketing history is needed to ensure that LexisNexis powerfully and consistently communicates the value of our products to customers by developing differentiated positioning, messaging, use cases and claims for industry-leading products. The function partners with product management team throughout strategic planning and the agile development cycles.
This role develops core marketing assets and executes horizontal, digital campaigns including social and web channels. Internal stakeholders depend on this role for product expertise and the key deliverables to fuel their campaign execution.
The candidate is someone who excels strategically — thinking, writing and doing. Successful collaboration and communication across functions and levels is a must. Ability to execute best-practices balanced with the flexibility to be responsive and innovate to make an impact is desired. If you have this experience, coupled with independence, intelligence, industriousness, enthusiasm, and a natural ability to fit into our dynamic culture, you’re an ideal candidate
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Product & Customer Immersion: Quickly achieve product expertise and command of the customer experience across segments and roles. Understand product management strategy, roadmap and agile development processes. Become product evangelist
• Strategy: Effectively partner with product management to create product marketing strategy with an awareness of the market, personas and use cases. Develop plans, execute systematic processes and deploy deliverables.
• Value propositions, persona development and messaging: The demonstrated ability to write strong value propositions, positioning, personas and messaging is vital to this role.
• Product Launches and Product Releases: Planning, communication and delivery of product marketing deliverables. Reinforce and improve stakeholder engagement. Introduce agile marketing practices to match agile product development cycles.
• Differentiating Claims: Work with multiple partners to develop, deploy and maintain powerful claims.
• Campaigns: Highly capable and independent execution of horizontal, digital campaigns including social and web channels, some email. Contribute to media and association efforts. Own product marketing calendar and product award submissions.
• Tactical Execution: Create marketing collateral, presentations and video as well as content such as customer or industry reports, articles, native ads etc.
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
• Minimum Bachelor degree level (in Marketing or related field of study).
• Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience in a product or solution-based marketing role in a B-to-B environment (Senior role).
• Experience with developing and defining product marketing strategy for best in class products and solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to attain a deep understanding of the business, markets and products as well as develop strong plans that support the overall business strategy and result in business impact.
• Experience planning and executing through the product lifecycle, including defining the product vision and working closely with product management and stakeholders.
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to bring people together and work successfully towards a common goal as well as sell ideas to senior leaders.
• Strong project management skills, ability to lead and manage complex projects independently while collaborating across teams.
• Experience writing value propositions and messaging, specifically the ability to turn complex product messaging into impactful customer-facing messages.
• High level of initiative and self-motivation, with experience successfully working in physical and virtual team environments.
• Strong social, SEO and web content and engagement skills.
• Excellence in one or more related competencies such as process optimization, key client briefings/events, power point flair, brand and story-telling is desirable.
• High degree of comfort seeking out and analyzing data sets to make decisions.
• Up to 25% travel.
• Experience and knowledge in legal industry is a plus.
LexisNexis Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for LexisNexis. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest LexisNexis to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a LexisNexis Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job