Lenovo Online Job Application Process
Lenovo stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Lenovo that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Lenovo through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Lenovo to your location will be explained below.
Today, Lenovo is a $40B+ company with customers in more than 160 countries. And we’re not stopping there. Each quarter, we expand – not just our business, but our ways of thinking, too. Instead of creating a single headquarters, we’ve instead introduced a series of centers of excellence, where our people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skillsets come together to build truly innovative products and services. We’re continuously working to create a brighter future for ourselves – and for the world of technology.
Apply Online Lenovo Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Lenovo waits for your applications. Lenovo does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Professional Services Consultant
- Implements and delivers advanced solution/appliance services around Lenovo products.
- Performs IT optimization studies and recommends strategies
- Operates onsite (includes travels) or remotely
- Works collaboratively, complementary with hardware sales team, technical sales (presales) team and Business Partners
- Works on a billable basis (customer paid projects)
1. Experience on x86 server installation, troublehsooting and performance tuning. Knowledde on CPU/memory/RAID/flash storage/Blade/Data Center technologies/Converged Infrastructure and solutions from IBM/Lenovo/HP/DELL/Cisco UCS etc.
2. Experience on Server Virtualization like Vmware, Hyper-V and KVM.
3. Experience in Linux (ie. Suse & RHEL)
4. Experience in SAP HANA appliance implementaion, design and deployment is highly desirable
5. Experience in Hyper Converged Infrastructure (ie. Nutanix) appliance implementaion, design and deployment skills is highly desirable
6. Knowledge on Cloud Computing (Azure Stack, Openstack) is desirable
7. Experience in Software-defined Storage (Cloudian/Nexenta/DataCore) appliance implementation, design and deployment is a plus.
8. System Management related skills, eg. IPMI/SNMP
9. Parallel file system, GPFS is preferred, GlusterFS/Ceph is a plus
10. Basic networking and storage skills is mandatory
11. Good knowledge of Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
12. Very good hands-on technical skills and problem solving skills
13. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Inside Sales representative
As the Inside Sales representative, the candidate is responsible for selling Lenovo Enterprise service offerings including maintenance, warranty upgrades and Professional Services, to Lenovo clients and protecting and growing Lenovo Services revenue stream in existing accounts at acceptable profit levels. To do this the sales rep must build and maintain business relationships with key clients and all Lenovo routes to market including business partners to generate profitable revenue growth.
This role qualifies for Sales or other Incentive plan
- 2 years’ experience in a similar inside sales role or sales support role
- Experience selling services to external customers
- Experience working in a high tech company
Retail Account Executive
The Retail Account Executive will be responsible for developing retail key accounts to drive profitable market share growth and revenue goals across the Consumer PC & Smart Devices division. Building Lenovo brand awareness, consumer consideration and deliver strategic growth.
• Drive the business to achieve revenue, profit, volume and market share targets
• Responsible for managing sales and promotional planning with key retail accounts to drive revenue, profit and market share targets
• Build profitable growth plan to maximize market share and effectively manage cost structure
• Business development planning with key retailers to create new business opportunities
• Identify and capitalize market opportunities for profitable growth
• Responsible for inventory management, supply chain efficiency, retail operational alignment and financial claims
• Responsible for implementing training plans for retail sales force to educate and build awareness of Lenovo brand/products
• Responsible for account product assortment planning measured on share of shelf and share of advertising voice
• Manage the longer term development of the retail accounts implementing strategic account plans to grow new categories
• Manage business relationship with key retailers – at management and buyer level
• Develop and execute strategic account plans including retail programs with retailers including co-marketing, promotional activity, sales rep training education and in store brand presence
• Manage retail account product forecasting and advertising promotional plans to drive sell in sell out
• Coordinate quarterly business partner reviews
• Articulate Lenovo’s “value proposition” to the retailers
Key account management experience required. Sales and Marketing experience in CE/IT retail industry preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experience with strong selling skills in the consumer retail IT/CE industry
• Minimum 10 year’s experience in the consumer IT industry
• Relationship management. Strong understanding of consumer PC market and retail channel
• Excellent retail/channel management skills and a strong desire to exceed sales targets.
• Financial business management ability and strong business acumen
• Familiarity with retail organizations objectives and how to maximize sales results
• Anticipates, creates and defines innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, negotiation, closing, follow through.
• Entrepreneurial approach, imaginative, passionate, approachable
• Self-motivated team player with a strong drive for success
• The ability to meet aggressive targets and deadlines
• PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce tactical skills
Lenovo Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Lenovo. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Lenovo to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Lenovo Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job