Leighton Contractors Online Job Application Process
Leighton Contractors stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Leighton Contractors that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Leighton Contractors through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Leighton Contractors to your location will be explained below.
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia’s leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the preferred contractor for construction, which began in Jan 2018.
Apply Online Leighton Contractors Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Leighton Contractors waits for your applications. Leighton Contractors does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Recruitment Administrator – West Gate Tunnel Project
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne; and
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
CPBJH JV are currently taking applications for the role of Recruitment Administrator. We require suitably experience and qualified candidates to join us to support the construction of this iconic and city defining project
Based in the Bowen Crescent Project office, this role will be responsible undertaking the timely and seamless on-boarding of candidates onto the project. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take ownership of recruitment admin processes, challenge themselves and the rest of the recruitment team to navigate the stipulated requirements and achieve the most efficient recruitment and on-boarding process possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the project resourcing team with administrative, on-boarding and mobilisation activities as required;
- Enter candidate data into the projects mobilisation system in a timely, accurate and efficient manner;
- Coordinate and obtain required signoffs and approvals related to recruitment activities;
- Collate and maintain candidate records, ensuring that information is accurate, up-to-date and stored;
- Undertake and coordinate Pre-employment checks in accordance with parent company and regulatory standards, including candidate reference checks, arranging pre-employment medicals and police checks;
- Compile and provide relevant information to ensure Offers of Employment can be prepared as per Parent
- Company policies and procedures;
- Maintain accurate and timely data for reporting and workload forecasting purposes;
- Perform all duties in accordance with CPB and John Holland policies, processes, reporting, systems and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following;
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role preferably in a Resourcing and Recruitment environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Proven organisational and records management skills
- Proven ability in data entry particularly accuracy and attention to detail.
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply
Leighton Contractors Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Leighton Contractors. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Leighton Contractors to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Leighton Contractors Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job