Laureate Education Online Job Application Process
Laureate Education stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Laureate Education that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Laureate Education through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Laureate Education to your location will be explained below.
Become a part of this exciting new chapter in Australia’s history. Torrens is different from all other universities in Australia. As the first new university approved by the Australian government in more than 20 years, Torrens University Australia offers graduate and Ph.D. programs in business, project management, education and more. With campuses across Australia, Torrens is specially designed to suit the rapidly changing needs of today’s world. Torrens aims to make higher education more than just the production of future academics; it aims to create global leaders.
At Torrens, we want the same for all our staff as we want for our students; we want you to be better because of your time at Torrens. Hone your skill set and further develop new attributes so that the next chapter of your life is more productive than ever. We will always encourage new ways of working and thinking in our staff so that we can always achieve greater and greater heights with every graduating student. All our staff and students are industry engaged and working in a truly digital age. Also, as part of the Laureate International Universities network, you’ll be able to utilize the advantages of the digital and social transformations of our global society in your higher education experience, giving you the knowledge and resources to take the next step in your career.
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Australia’s newest university – and start making your difference right from the beginning.
Apply Online Laureate Education Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Laureate Education waits for your applications. Laureate Education does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Laureate Australia consists of strengths-based educators, Torrens University Australia (TUA) and Think Colleges (TC), which live by the motto ‘Here For Good’. Our ambition is to revolutionise the world of education, increase student employability and make a positive impact. Laureate Education Inc. is the largest Public Benefit Corporation in the world, which means Laureate is a certified force for good. We believe in the power of education to transform lives, and we put our people and students at the heart of everything we do.
Laureate Australia’s institutions are part of the global Laureate International Universities network, with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 70 institutions in 23 countries.
About the Role and what you can expect
Employed by Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd to support the operational functions of TUA and/or TC the Admissions Officer will, under general supervision, provide high level administrative support in relation to student admission processes
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of student applications, CoEs and offer letters in order to maximise the conversion of enquiries into applications and enrolments
- Ensure all agent and student queries are dealt with in a professional and expeditious manner
- Implement and manage systems and processes to ensure all databases are kept up to date with accurate and detailed information
- Maintaining accurate student records in Laureate Australia & New Zealand’s student information system
- Ensure students records and data on PRISMS and other governmental databases are maintained accurately and aligned to Laureate Australia & New Zealand’s student information system
- Uploading of relevant supporting documentation to the student document repository
- Conducting preliminary screening of admission applications prior to routing to academic staff for review
- Managing requests and applications for transfer of credit for prior learning, either concurrent to admission application or subsequent to admission
- Communicating outcomes of admission requests to applicants through the customer relationship management portal
- Working collaboratively with other LANZ staff (e.g. Course and Careers Advisors, Enrolment Advisers, staff from the Student Administration team and IT staff) with respect to ensuring a seamless and co-ordinated on-boarding process that ensures an excellent student experience
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of systems and internal business processes
- Providing additional support to the Admissions Manager and broader student administration team, as required
- Ensure Compliance with Admission Policy Requirements and Australian Government Legislative
- Requirements (ESOS Act, HESA, DIAC etc)
- Deliver impeccable student records evidenced by the elimination of data validation errors in external, statutory reports and enabling 100% accurate conferral records
- Support the implementation of an effective business function framework that describes in detail each of the functions governed by Admissions, and provides resources and a roadmap for continuous improvement
- Exceed regulatory requirements for accreditation as a registered training organisation (RTO) and higher education provider (HEP), ensuring ongoing compliance with all standards for the delivery of vocational and higher education programs
- Collaborate with staff across Laureate Australia & New Zealand to foster innovations within student administration, customer service and service improvement, and ensure continuous improvement in systems, processes and services
- Foster collegial relationships with all key stakeholders ensuring that they are involved in the planning, scheduling, resourcing and delivery of specific programs, projects or activities
- Contribute to good practice in the sector and review Laureate Australia & New Zealand practices through benchmarking and participation in relevant forums
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar position in higher education would be advantageous
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education and/or training is desirable
- Proven organisational skills with an ability to manage competing deadlines while working under pressure
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Customer focused and able to deliver to a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Strong personal drive and self-motivation
- Willingness to work across a roster
Laureate Education Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Laureate Education. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Laureate Education to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Laureate Education Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job