Kumon Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Kumon Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Kumon Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Kumon Group to your location will be explained below.
Our Employees are:
TALENTED, EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE, PASSIONATE, DRIVEN, SUCCESSFUL, TEAM PLAYER
Do these words describe you? Kumon North America believes in attracting and retaining the best of the best. By placing emphasis on the creativity, communication skills and global awareness of our employees, Kumon strives to increase the overall quality of our work environment and to contribute to society as a whole. We look for people who are adaptable, self-motivated, who are passionate in their work and who are creative team players.
As a business, our main focus is children. As an employer, we value our employees. Each employee works toward improving the experience and success of our students attending our 3,000+ Kumon Math and Reading Centers in North America. Our employees see their work as a way to shape the world. All our employees contribute towards improving the quality of education and life for all children, regardless of their age, background and abilities. Our employees possess various areas of expertise, but we all share a common goal: to make the world a better place now and for generations to come.
Apply Online Kumon Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Kumon Group waits for your applications. Kumon Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Company Center Instructor
- Lesson Planning ‐ Reviewing student work to determine strengths and needs; Set study projections, goals, level study plan, and classwork and homework; Reflection and adjustment of plan, goals, and projection
- Student Observation and Instruction ‐ Observe student performance with intention during classroom to confirm or update expectation, need, or type of instruction; Reflection on lesson plan and instruction according to student goals and needs
- Staff Supervision – Interview candidates; Ensure all paperwork is HR and labor law compliant; Staff training and development; Staff evaluations; Coordinate staffing schedules to effectively manage the center within budgeted payroll parameters; Review and approval of time cards
- Marketing – Set and implement marketing plans; Reach out to local organizations and schools to build connections and awareness in the community; Participate in branch, team, and company initiatives;
- Conducting a student awards ceremonies
- Tuition Collection and Reconciliation ‐ Ensure accurate and timely collection of student tuition; Reconciling collected tuition with tuition statement from finance
- Parent communication/customer service ‐ Meet with interested families and conduct a thorough and engaging parent orientation, placement test, and enrollment interview; On‐going in person parent conferences, phone calls, emails and notes to update on student progress or needs; Update the center e‐page and update center newsletter
- Manage and Direct Day to Day Center Operations ‐ Place worksheet orders; Manage expenses and process payment for all rent, utility, alarm, maintenance, etc. bills in connection with running a retail operation;
- Ensure adherence to company standards.
- Ensure timely implementation and on‐going adherence to all Kumon initiativesfor instructional, marketing, operational and business programs
- On‐going Kumon trainings, case studies, and worksheet study
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with children preferred
- Full-time Teaching and/or Corporate Training, as well as Retail experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral, with adults and children
- Strong computer skills
- Strong Math and Reading aptitude
- Commitment to making a difference in the community and belief in the importance of education
- Ability to work afternoons/early evenings. (3-4 times/week)
Kumon Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Kumon Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Kumon Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Kumon Group Job (Application Process)
Click on the link below to apply for a job