This content contains all the information such as the qualifications that people who want to work in the Kmart Store Manager position should have and how to apply for a job. If you think you have the qualifications, you can find the suitable location link for you from the table below and start the application process.
Store Manager at Kmart Job Qualifications & Duties
What you’ll be doing
As a Store Manager in a Khub store you will:
- Manage the financial performance of the store
- Build, coach and inspire your team
- Ensure plans and strategies are effectively deployed to increase sales
- Implement strategies to reduce shrinkage and expenses
- Provide clear direction to the management team
- Enhance the overall customer experience for your community.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Prior experience as Store Manager in a high-volume retail environment
- Experience coaching and leading large and diverse team, Implementing business and individual development strategies
- Values that reflect a high level of commitment to ‘safety’, always thinking ‘customer’ and a belief in constantly motivating your team to ‘reach higher’ every day.
- The ability to foster strong relationships with team members, peers, customers, leaders, and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management, including wage control.
Benefits we’ll offer you:
- Great work life balance – our managers work 1 in 3 weekends
- A dynamic learning and support program
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working through our Flex Where, Flex When, Flex Well policy
- A discount card for Kmart, Target, Officeworks and Bunnings, plus other benefits
- An inclusive, fun recognition program
- A bonus program (where eligible)
- Development opportunities across Kmart Group (comprised of Kmart, Target and Catch) as well as the broader Wesfarmers Group.
- Wesfarmers Share Plan access (where eligible)
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs (with Table)
In the table below, you will see Kmart Store Manager job opportunities in and around the location you have selected. The link next to each position will give you access to the page listing active job opportunities.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Castlemaine VIC||Details & Apply|
|Coolalinga NT||Details & Apply|
|Darling Downs QLD||Details & Apply|
|Katherine NT||Details & Apply|
|Munno Para SA||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: If you want to work in a different position at Kmart other than the Store Manager position, you can visit the Kmart Jobs page where all open positions are listed and career questions are answered.
- Details about jobs in similar positions at Kmart: Department Manager Jobs
Store Manager at Kmart Pay & Salary
Hourly wages earned by people working in the Store Manager position may differ depending on the location they want to work. For example, people working in Katherine NT will be paid between $25.19 and $25.89 per hour, while people working in Coolalinga NT will be paid between $26.29 and $27.19 per hour. On average, you can earn a minimum of $25.19 per hour and a maximum of $27.19 per hour. (Kmart Store Manager Salary by Locations)