Kmart Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
At Kmart, we are where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our vision is to make everyday living brighter for all our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us.
As Australia’s brightest retail star, we have experienced great success in recent times but for Kmart this is just the beginning of our exciting journey ahead! We have big plans in place to ensure we deliver our vision and significantly expand our business. With another 40 new stores opening across Australia and New Zealand, the growth of our online business and expansion into new markets, we are on a mission to improve the Kmart shopping experience for all our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do. There has never been a more irresistible time to join Kmart!
In maintaining our growth, critical to the success of growth is ensuring we are continually focusing on the needs and shopping behaviours of our customers. We now have an opportunity for an experienced CRM and Search Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team to assist in the delivery of CRM and Search campaigns as well as channel strategy. The person successful in securing this opportunity will be responsible across the following key functions;
- End-to-end strategic ownership of CRM and search channels
- Day-to-day management of CRM campaigns and search agency
- Communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for search and CRM
- Management of timelines for asset production for CRM/search and media bookings with search agency
- Generating pro-active analysis, learnings and tactical recommendations for search and CRM
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Experience in running large, advanced CRM programs
- Experience managing a search agency combined with an understanding of the paid search channel
- Ability to work to tight timelines and processes with autonomy
- Understanding of digital channels, metrics and the digital media ecosystem/landscape
- Experience working in complex, fast paced environments managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Prior CRM and search experience at an agency or client side
- Project Management – experience with complex marketing projects and processes with a strong focus on customer
- Digital Channel Understanding – solid experience across digital channels with a focus on search and CRM
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, an uncapped bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
So if this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Job Application Link: http://careers.kmart.com.au/caw/en/job/501947/digital-marketing-specialist-crm-search