This content contains all the information such as the qualifications that people who want to work in the Kmart Department Manager position should have and how to apply for a job. If you think you have the qualifications, you can find the suitable location link for you from the table below and start the application process.
Department Manager at Kmart Job Qualifications & Duties
What you’ll be doing
As a Department Manager in a Kmart store you will:
- Enjoy leading others
- Like variety in your work
- Think on your feet
- Follow policy and clear processes
- Be driven and ambitious
- Adapt to change
- Demonstrate resilience
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Experience as a manager across either a big box or high-volume retail environment
- A passion for delivering results that will motivate your team
- Experience coaching and leading large and diverse teams
- Values that reflect a high level of commitment to ‘safety’, always thinking ‘customer’ and a belief in constantly motivating your team to ‘reach higher’ every day.
- The ability to foster strong relationships with team members, peers, customers and leaders
Benefits we’ll offer you:
- Great work life balance – our managers work 1 in 3 weekends
- A dynamic learning and support program
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working through our Flex Where, Flex When, Flex Well policy
- A discount card for Kmart, Target, Officeworks and Bunnings, plus other benefits
- An inclusive, fun recognition program
- A bonus program (where eligible)
- Development opportunities across Kmart Group (comprised of Kmart, Target and Catch) as well as the broader Wesfarmers Group.
- Wesfarmers Share Plan access (where eligible)
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs (with Table)
In the table below, you will see Kmart Department Manager job opportunities in and around the location you have selected. The link next to each position will give you access to the page listing active job opportunities.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Bathurst NSW||Details & Apply|
|Brisbane QLD||Details & Apply|
|Carindale QLD||Details & Apply|
|Darwin NT||Details & Apply|
|Geraldton WA||Details & Apply|
|Warrnambool, VIC||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: If you want to work in a different position at Kmart other than the Department Manager position, you can visit the Kmart Careers page where all open positions are listed and career questions are answered.
- Details about jobs in similar positions at Kmart: Store Manager Jobs
Department Manager at Kmart Pay & Salary
Hourly wages earned by people working in the Department Manager position may differ depending on the location they want to work. For example, people working in Katherine NT will be paid between $25.19 and $25.89 per hour, while people working in Coolalinga NT will be paid between $26.29 and $27.19 per hour. On average, you can earn a minimum of $25.19 per hour and a maximum of $27.19 per hour. (Kmart Department Manager Salary by Locations)