Kmart Job Application Process
Kmart stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Kmart that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Kmart through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Kmart to your location will be explained below.
Kmart opened Australia’s first discount department store in Burwood, Victoria in 1969. It was the beginning of a proud Aussie icon that has revolutionised the way Australians and New Zealanders shop. Today, Kmart has more than 200 stores across Australia and New Zealand and is recognised as one of the most profitable discount department stores in Australia.
Apply Online Kmart Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Kmart waits for your applications. Kmart does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We currently have Department Manager vacancies across Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. As the ideal candidate you will require:
- Prior retail leadership experience from a big box high, volume environment to really hit the ground running!
- A passion for delivering results that will motivate your team
- Demonstrable leadership abilities that develop and inspire high performing teams
- The ability to foster strong relationships with team members, peers, customers and leaders
- Lots of enthusiasm, initiative, problem solving abilities and a reliable nature
- Ability to work flexible hours and at different locations
As a passionate and experienced retail leader, you will motivate and build capability within your team whilst coaching for high performance. Your delivery of exceptional customer service will set the standard for your team members and you will role model the Kmart values of Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher which embody everything we do at Kmart.
Reporting in to the Senior Financial Analyst, the role of Finance Analyst Online is responsible for delivery of forecasts, results and process improvements for Kmart’s online businesses (Kmart Australia and Kmart New Zealand e-commerce websites) and we are now seeking an experienced financial analyst for a 6-month contract to provide additional support during some growth periods.
In addition to forecasting and analysis, this role is pivotal in driving value-add continuous improvement opportunities to support the Kmart strategy. Summary of the key responsibilities of this role outlined as follows;
- Reporting and analysis to drive effective Admin cost control
- Reporting and analysis to identify opportunities and risk
- Contribute to the continuous improvement to budget and forecast processes and outcomes with a view to automating process and creating efficiencies
- Ensure the smooth month-end close for accruals/journals
- Provide financial support and analysis for ad hoc projects from time to time
As a Technical Service Advisor, you will be responsible for contributing to maximizing the sales opportunities and customer experience. You will build long term trusting customer relationships by delivering professional customer service and provide appropriate recommendations and advice.
What’s on offer:
• Competitive above award rates plus overtime
• Rewarding bonus scheme
• Laundered uniforms for your convenience
• In house technical training to further your development
• Clear focus on succession planning and promoting within
• Fully equipped workshop with the latest diagnostic equipment
What we are looking for:
• Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
• Current drivers licence
• Previous experience in dealing with customers
• Be well presented with good communication skills
• Availability every second Saturday
• Vast mechanical knowledge and computer literate
Kmart Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Kmart. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Kmart to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Kmart Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job