Kloud Solutions Online Job Application Process
Kloud Solutions stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Kloud Solutions that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Kloud Solutions through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Kloud Solutions to your location will be explained below.
Welcome to Kloud. We’re a company dedicated to helping organisations switch on the power of the cloud to become more agile, connected and efficient.
We’ve helped many of Australia’s biggest brands transform their business, reduce costs, streamline processes and introduce revolutionary new services with cloud computing. From initial strategy, to equipping a mobile field force, right up to moving entire data centres to the cloud – we have the expertise and the track record to ensure a smooth, low risk transition.
Apply Online Kloud Solutions Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Kloud Solutions waits for your applications. Kloud Solutions does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Service Delivery Manager
This specific role is for an SDM who will be responsible for overall Service Delivery and performance of all assigned Managed Services contracts. It is a role that will ensure that contracted service levels are exceeded, customer satisfaction is maintained and resources are efficiently utilised. This role will involve the SDM working with the Practice Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager to meet revenue targets and grow the Managed Services practice.
In being an advocate of technology, IT Service Delivery Management and working with colleagues to grow the Kloud Managed Services practice. The Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the Kloud Managed Services Team.
Responsible for overall Service Delivery and performance of all assigned Managed Services contracts. Ensure that contracted service levels are exceeded, customer satisfaction is maintained and resources are efficiently utilised. Work with the Practice Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager to meet revenue targets and grow the Managed Services practice.
• Lead assigned resources to achieve extraordinary results; exceeding service levels and maintaining customer satisfaction
• Ensure that customer requests are responded to within formally agreed response times.
• Lead Transition activities and develop requisite documentation to achieve transition for assigned managed services contracts
• Develop service delivery documentation such as Procedures Manuals, Reports, etc
Skills and experience you will need to apply:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT/internet/managed services/outsourcing industry in a mid-level project management or service delivery capacity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A can-do attitude, complemented by a calm and meticulous approach to problem resolution
• IT Undergraduate or Post Graduate studies highly desirable
• Very good understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundation certification desirable
• Good understanding of Project Management principles / processes; Certifications and / or demonstrated experience desirable
• Broad experience supporting ICT infrastructure
• Experience supporting cloud technologies high desirable
Kloud prides itself on our amazing culture; we are extremely fortunate to have a strong reputation in the Australian marketplace for technical experts and this is an exceptional opportunity for you to be a part of that.
Want to join Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Partner of the year? Kloud Solutions are growing their Sydney based team. Are you our next Kloudie?
Kloud Solutions Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Kloud Solutions. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Kloud Solutions to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Kloud Solutions Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job