King Living Online Job Application Process
King Living stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to King Living that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to King Living through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest King Living to your location will be explained below.
King Living (previously known as King Furniture) is an Australian furniture retail chain, furniture designer and manufacturer. Established in Sydney in 1977, the King Living brand currently has 15 showrooms in Australia, as well as international showrooms in New Zealand as well as Malaysia and Singapore.
Apply Online King Living Jobs
Having open positions in each department, King Living waits for your applications. King Living does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Showroom Sales Consultants
- We are looking for self driven, dedicated and ambitious team members with a proactive approach and excellent work ethic.
- Qualifications/Experience in Interior Design highly regarded. A sense for style and a keen eye for detail. An understanding and appreciation of furniture design and premium products.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to engage with customers. Experience preferred along with commitment to ongoing learning and development as you undergo our in-house training programs.
- Excellent professional presentation.
- Must have practical hands on organisational skills as you will be required to maintain a showroom.
- Must be able to demonstrate and reconfigure furniture settings and displays as part of your engagement with customers.
We are looking for an Apprentice Upholsterer with a keen interest in learning all areas of production.
Role responsibilities include:
- Covering frames in leather & fabric
- Quality control
Skills and attributes required:
- A keen interest in working with furniture
- An interest in learning all aspects of the production of furniture and
- Growing a career within the King Living business
- Motivated, with an eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
King Living Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for King Living. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest King Living to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for King Living Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job