King Kong Online Job Application Process
King Kong stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to King Kong that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to King Kong through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest King Kong to your location will be explained below.
We see it as huge business opportunity, and a chance to be part of a momentous change in the way the world sells, works… and lives…
Something as important and revolutionary as the 18th century’s industrial revolution.
Everything is going digital. Everything. And this is just the start of the wave.
For example: According to Marketing Mag, the content marketing industry alone is projected to be worth $313 billion by 2019.
And that’s just a small subsection of what we do.
All up, this is a trillion dollar industry. Fast moving. Exciting. And with the potential to grant you a very rewarding and lucrative career.
If this kind of fast growth and huge potential excites you, then you’ll be right at home at King Kong.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, HuffingtonPost, Entrepreneur Magazine, Elite Daily, Tech.co, Mumbrella and hundreds of other publications.
We were even named one of the top 100 coolest companies by Anthill Australia.
And now, it’s your chance to join us. If you fit the bill.
We’re looking to assemble an Avenger’s crew of badass marketers… superstar creatives… coding heroes… and sales machines… who want to make a fantastic salary doing something they love.
Apply Online King Kong Jobs
Having open positions in each department, King Kong waits for your applications. King Kong does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, Project Management, UX)
Are you able to spin plates with one hand, whilst juggling with the other? All whilst riding a unicycle on a tightrope over shark-infested waters? If you’re a highly-organised dare devil, then read on…
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! We’re thrilled to be ranked by AFR Fast Starters as the 35th fastest growing company in Australia and the fastest growing full-service digital marketing agency in the country for 2017.
We are looking for a passionate Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Project Management, UX) with the ability to manage multiple web project builds. We were named in the Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2017 and 2016 by Anthill Magazine and are on track to becoming the biggest and best digital agency in Australia.
Don’t be fooled – you will not be a ‘glorified project manager’. This is a unique hybrid role where you will be responsible for the strategic direction and success of client’s web projects, and will be able to provide invaluable insight to UX, conversion rate optimisation techniques, and ways to reach success – all backed up by hard data.
We’re looking for a Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Project Management, UX) who is able to take charge and see projects from conception to completion. Your primary responsibilities will be managing Landing Page / Website builds and Sales Funnel projects, working with our designers and copywriters to ensure our clients are converting as much traffic as possible into leads and sales.
You will learn one of the MOST valuable skills in the world – how to craft an irresistible offer, no matter the industry or target market. You’ll be given all the ammo you need, and be armed with the knowledge on everything that goes into a successful website.
You’ll have full access to our world-class team of designers, direct response copywriters and web developers to produce high-converting landing pages and websites.
We’re looking for a Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Project Management, UX)) who can:
- Craft and deploy winning offers for our clients that send hordes of people begging to be their customers.
- Have a grasp on direct response sales copy, and be able to identify copy that will get people itching to buy.
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients during the project phase.
- Understand the basic principles of UX & UI and be able to ensure these are utilised in web projects.
- Manage and deliver projects within the agreed upon timeframes.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Be able to tear down a web pages based on best practises, and data, giving clients a succinct insight as to how they can increase online success.
- Oversee and direct several specialist teams (copywriting, design and web development) throughout the digital project process (research & strategy, copy, design, web development) ensuring delivery of end high-converting web project.
The ideal candidate will have past experience in an agency, and will have had exposure to the various stages of web projects. They will have a sound understanding of the digital world, and the environment within which their web projects will be launched. Most of the skills will be taught to you, and the KEY to being successful in this role is demonstrating a love and drive for digital, and to simply be the best.
- The fundamental requirement to this role is attention to detail and time management.
- Need to have a positive “can do” attitude with a desire to extend existing skills set and come up with solutions.
- Data-driven and results driven.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Understanding of the wider environment the web project will be launched into (EG Facebook, AdWords).
- Experience with Google Analytics is a PLUS.
- Experience with A/B Split Testing Software is a PLUS.
What we’re offering:
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best and training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary – we want Australia’s best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.), close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country’s most switched on digital marketers and growth experts.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
King Kong Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for King Kong. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest King Kong to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a King Kong Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job