Kikki.K Online Job Application Process
Kikki.K stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Kikki.K that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Kikki.K through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Kikki.K to your location will be explained below.
Since being founded by Swedish born Kristina Karlsson, kikki.K has won a string of awards for excellence in retail, business and design. Our product offer is a unique range of premium quality stationery and beautifully designed home and office products. kikki.K now has over 80 gorgeous boutiques across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong & the UK – with plans to continue our expansion, providing lots of opportunities for great people!
Apply Online Kikki.K Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Kikki.K waits for your applications. Kikki.K does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Casual Sales Assistants
- Generous staff discounts
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun, caring and talented individuals
- A great potential for career progression – we always prefer to recruit from within our talented team first
- Ongoing training and access to all the tools required to be successful
- Bonuses for referring great new people to our team
- Opportunities to take part in, and nominate fellow team members for our reward and recognition program
Part Time Sales Assistant
- Previous retail experience
- Drive and passion to provide World Class customer service
- Experience in working to and exceeding retail KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills
- A love of the kikki.K brand and Swedish design
- Guaranteed working hours
- A paid day off on your birthday*
- Free access to our inspiring suite of workshops, including a workshop gift
- Annual loyalty rewards to recognise and celebrate your service
- A comprehensive training program upon commencement and ongoing coaching and development
Kikki.K Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Kikki.K. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Kikki.K to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Kikki.K Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job