Kelly Services Online Job Application Process
Kelly Services stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Kelly Services that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Kelly Services through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Kelly Services to your location will be explained below.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an American office staffing company that operates globally.The company places employees at all levels in various sectors including the financial services, information technology, and law industries. It also offers professional services, including human resource and management consulting, outsourcing, recruitment, career transition, and vendor management services. Kelly Services was founded by William Russell Kelly in 1946 and is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. In 2015, the company reported 8,100 employees, $5.5 billion in revenue, and placed 550,000 employees to work in positions in various sectors, making it one of the world’s largest staffing firms.
Apply Online Kelly Services Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Kelly Services waits for your applications. Kelly Services does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service Administrator
- Scheduling candidates for interviews by coordinating schedules with recruiters, hiring managers, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc.
- Inputting data into applicant tracking system (ATS) and generates reports as necessary
- Initiating and completing background screens and reference checks then communicates results to the appropriate parties
- Review and collect essential paperwork in order to create job files and employee files
- Audits file information to ensure compliance and completeness
- Manages and submits expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
- Ideally some previous experience in an administrative role
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is essential
- Fluent Spanish (spoken and written) is desirable
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be adaptable in order to work with challenging and demanding clients
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills
- Ability to work in a partnership with the Recruiters to maximize efficiency of process
Global Sourcing Strategist
In this role you will be responsible for mentoring and training the Delivery Team and advising stakeholders on talent market dynamics, active and passive sourcing channels, technologies, as well as effective employer brand messaging to attract top talent.
What will we expect of you?
- Build an annual sourcing training curriculum for the Talent Delivery Team, establishing method and frequency of training
- Personally deliver internal sourcing training as applicable
- Partner with Leadership to promote sourcing internally across the team
- Stay up to date on the latest sourcing trends and tools through a mixture of online learning, networking, and attending industry events
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to teams via training curriculum and review of opportunities to implement
- Find opportunities for new sourcing tool testing, ensuring liaison with Digital Talent Platform POC, piloting and measuring the results of new recruiting strategies and digital/social media plans to ensure Kelly is getting the highest level of return on recruiting investments
- Provide market insights and industry trends, acting as talent analytics tools expert
- Collaborate with other Kelly/regional sourcing authorities
- Personally deliver specific sourcing assignments or special projects as required
- Act as the internal point of customer concern for Delivery Leads on difficult sourcing assignments where additional insight or approach is required – for both new roles and existing roles where sourcing channels are ineffective
- Partner with Experience Team to drive a high tech and touch attraction/sourcing/screening process
- Support leadership and stakeholders in preparing content for business cases/presentations – internal and external talent
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about innovation across recruiting and building best-in-class talent sourcing strategies
- Solid knowledge of both active and passive candidate sourcing tools, techniques and methodologies across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Experience developing social media recruiting plans utilizing varying social media channels
- Experience with primary and secondary sourcing methods – phone based, direct sourcing, building org charts, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest sourcing trends and methodologies with a strong personal social media presence
- Ability to lead and participate in multiple projects, priorities, and customer/clients, adhere to timelines, and advance issues as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively present information to internal and external customers/clients
- Prior experience of training others on advanced search techniques
- Solid sourcing operations experience with a variety of Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and TCM (Talent Community Management) systems
- Demonstrable ability to organize and prioritize projects in a dynamic global business environment
Vendor Management Specialist
You will be responsible for
- Enabling the on boarding process of contract employees for a major customer using e-procurement tools.
- Managing the order fulfilment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Screening applications forwarding suitable candidates to the customer for review
- Coordinating the candidate interview process
- German and English spoken and written language skills are essential
- Experience Managing Customer/Supplier accounts, in the staffing or contract recruitment industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Knowledge of Swiss Recruitment/Employment Law (especially contingent workforce law)
Recruitment Operations Lead
- Extensive experience in the recruitment of staffing industry in a senior management/leadership role.
- You will need to demonstrate a high level of progressive operations and account management experience
- Understanding of entire Talent Supply Chain.
- Excellent Director level leadership skills.
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker.
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior level leaders both internally and externally.
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability.
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability.
- Must be able to strategically lead in a complex, matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
Kelly Services Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Kelly Services. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Kelly Services to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Kelly Services Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job