John Holland Online Job Application Process
John Holland stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to John Holland that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to John Holland through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest John Holland to your location will be explained below.
A CAREER WITH US
We are committed to being an Employer of Choice. Looking after our employees means that we are dedicated to providing a safe workplace, innovative training, career development opportunities and a supportive culture.
Ever since our first projects in the late 1940s, employing excellent people and looking after them has been a key part of how we do business. The ability to attract, develop and retain the skills, knowledge and capabilities relevant to John Holland is fundamental and critical to our success.
Our operations span a range of diverse sectors and disciplines all around Australia and overseas. Working with us, there are often opportunities to take on new roles and build on your skills. At John Holland, we are proud of our ability to offer people roles in a huge variety of areas, as well as the ability to transfer between a range of competencies, specialisation and sectors both on site and in support positions.
And all this is done with the benefit of industry leading training, remuneration and paternity and maternity leave and other staff benefits.
We understand that a healthy workforce means a healthy business. John Holland also features industry leading competencies in a variety of support services so you can further expand your skills and career options.
Apply Online John Holland Jobs
Having open positions in each department, John Holland waits for your applications. John Holland does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Operating across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, John Holland is a fully integrated infrastructure, building and rail group. We offer our customers a total service solution, participating in every link of the project lifecycle from origination, financing and development, to design and construction, operations and maintenance.
Reporting into the General Manager – People Operations and based in our Sydney head office, the primary purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to 3 People team leaders.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of 3 People team leaders
- Oversee and coordinate Management diaries, which will include scheduling and calendar planning
- Monitor and respond to communications on behalf of the relevant Managers
- Provide administrative support, such as preparation of correspondence, presentations, marketing material and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage financial records such as expenses, invoices and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate all aspects of internal and client meetings, preparing agendas, typing minutes, and distributing to the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate travel bookings and accommodation arrangements
- Organise and manage events relevant to the team
To be successful in this key role, you must have:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications including a Certificate II, III, or IV in Business Administration
- Experience providing support at a senior level
- Highly proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Knowledge of document management procedures and processes
- A strong understanding of the technology and systems associated with records management
- Flexible work manner and strong customer focus
At John Holland we understand that our greatest resource is our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leader in targeting training, career development and remuneration. We provide long-term career options within an equal opportunity workplace where we recognise the importance of flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
John Holland is a wholly owned subsidiary of CCCC International Holding Limited (CCCI). CCCI’s parent company, China Communications Construction Company, is a global leader in engineering and construction operating in more than 130 countries.
John Holland Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for John Holland. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest John Holland to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a John Holland Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job