Jetstar Airways stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Jetstar Airways that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Jetstar Airways through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Jetstar Airways to your location will be explained below.
The Jetstar Group is one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing airlines. It’s made up of Jetstar Airways (a subsidiary of the Qantas Group) in Australia and New Zealand, Jetstar Asia in Singapore, Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam and Jetstar Japan.
Life at Jetstar
Adventure and achievement await…
How would you like to be part of a team of thousands, all working to make the world more accessible?
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. We’re a team focused on safety, passionate about enjoyment and driven to deliver not just low fares, but a great experience for our customers. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll thrive here because every step you take has the potential to advance Jetstar as the clear customer choice in value travel.
Everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. You’ll also be supported to anticipate, develop and explore while your work will connect people and enrich lives.
We talked to team members from across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan about their Jetstar adventures, discover what they have to say below!
Apply Online Jetstar Airways Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Jetstar Airways waits for your applications. Jetstar Airways does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Crew Planning Supervisor
The Workforce Planning function has been established as a Centre of Excellence to identify and deliver best practice workforce planning across Customer Experience, Flight Operations and Grounds Operations for JANZ.
This position plays a critical role in the driving the Crew Planning team.
We are looking for a Crew Planning Supervisor on an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract. Reporting to the Manager Workforce Planning – Crew you will take a supervisory overview of the rosters being planned by a group of Crew Planners and offer advice and corrections where appropriate to ensure quality of rosters to be published, including those based in Melbourne and offshore.
Your main accountabilities will include:
- Take ownership of planning monthly or 28-day rosters as per Crew Planner responsibilities.
- Coach and mentor Crew Planners as necessary to ensure that the team functions effectively and has sufficient shared knowledge levels.
- Assist the Workforce Planning Manager – Crew in controlling documentation of policies and practices within Crew Planning.
- Assist and provide input into the Pairing construction to ensure that duties comply with regulations and agreements and that associated costs are minimised.
- Work with the Planning Analysts to give giving input and feedback to ensure the Resource Model is effective and accurate to deliver sufficient resource levels for the operation.
- Collaborate with the Planning Analysts to agree strategies and tactics for optimal crew utilisation and cost effectiveness.
- Liaise with JOCC representatives to ensure published rosters are meeting the levels of operational robustness required, maintain support for training recovery within Crewing and discuss other areas of mutual interest for continual improvement.
- Provide feedback on performance of Crew Planners.
- Coordinate and lead hands-on training of new Crew Planners.
- Take a lead role in implementing any changes to processes or policies within Crew Planning; assisting the
- Workforce Planning Manager in engendering buy-in from the Crew Planners and collating feedback for improvements.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- The integrity and authority of character to lead by example and command the respect of Crew Planners and stakeholders.
- Responsibility to truly own the outcome of the combined efforts of the Crew Planners.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and a collaborate mindset. An ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders, often whilst under the pressure of changing plans, tight timescales and differing deliverables. A genuine desire to find the best overall business solution to problems.
- Aptitude to coach and mentor, and adapt personal style to different types of learners.
- Motivation to document departmental policies and practices.
- Ability to take a strategic view: to foresee and resolve issues before they negatively impact business goals; and an ability to formulate changes in practices such that any negative occurrences are learnt from and not repeated.
- Talent for engendering an understanding amongst the Crew Planners of the wider business issues underscoring certain issues, i.e. being a conduit for positively explaining the bigger picture to the team.
- The workforce planning function is a recently created function, bringing together a decentralised model to one centralised function. As such, this position will join a newly created leadership team and will initially have a strong focus on managing a new direct report team through a period of change and embedding new processes and ways of working.
Jetstar Airways Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Jetstar Airways. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Jetstar Airways to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Jetstar Airways Job (Application Process)
Click on the link below to apply for a job