Jay Jays Assistant Store Manager and Store Managers Job Description
We are currently seeking talented and dynamic leaders to fulfill various Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager roles across all our brands.
The Just Group is not just one brand – it is a community and family of brands who are committed to creating a positive work culture by supporting and developing our dedicated team members.
Working as a part of The Just Group and its various brands opens multiple opportunities to develop across various role types; retail management, visual mechandising, product, planning, stock management and so on, which makes The Just Group a natural choice to kick-start your career….
To be successful in these roles we are looking for;
- Experience in Retail Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for retail
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI and shrinkage targets
- Ability to lead and direct the store to maximise sales
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads and be comfortable working autonomously
- A strong sense of style and knowledge of current fashion trends
What The Just Group can offer you;
- Coaching, training and succession plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- To work for successful and popular fashion brands across NZ and the world!
- Generous staff discounts and incentives
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Regular interaction with key people at Support office
- The support to run the store like your own and to make decisions that impact your stores performance