Jacobs Online Job Application Process
Jacobs stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Jacobs that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Jacobs through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Jacobs to your location will be explained below.
Where can your career take you?
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges in their careers. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
If you share our commitment to doing what’s best for clients, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you’ll fit right in.
Apply Online Jacobs Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Jacobs waits for your applications. Jacobs does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
With a strong pipeline of work in Queensland, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Engineering Geologist to join our Asia Pacific Buildings and Infrastructure business, based in South Brisbane.
You will provide engineering geology and geotechnical design and management, working collaboratively with other members of the Ground Engineering Team and wider transport and other discipline groups within Jacobs. Working in and managing projects and providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced engineers, providing key inputs to projects, designs, tender bids and marketing activities to external and internal clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and manage geotechnical investigations and projects to time and budget
- Provide key engineering geology inputs into projects including: landform and natural terrain hazard assessments; defining ground models and design parameters; geomorphological, geological and hazard mapping; rockmass assessments and rock slope/deep excavation support requirements; earthworks assessments & designs: construction material assessments.
- Provide key inputs to and draft geotechnical reports
- Direct, review and assess, and provide solutions for engineering geology and geotechnical engineering problems
- Manage and supervise engineering geology and geotechnical projects to deliver exceptional value
- Travel interstate and internationally as required by projects
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering (with Ground Engineering major units) or related discipline
- Chartered Engineering Geologist or equivalent with a recognised international accepted Learned Society (eg., The Geological Society of London, or IPENZ (PEngGeol or Chartered Status) (Mandatory)
- Masters in Engineering Geology or similar (desirable)
- CPEng and/or RPEQ (desirable)
- Previous work experience covering a variety of infrastructure and mining based projects delivered in various contract models, including Design & Construction projects
- Strong previous experience working in a consultancy
- Current driver’s license
- Solid Project Management skills, Report Writing skills, and Client Liaison skills
Jacobs Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Jacobs. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Jacobs to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Jacobs Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job