iSentia Online Job Application Process
iSentia stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to iSentia that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to iSentia through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest iSentia to your location will be explained below.
WE ARE CLIENT OBSESSED
Our people are obsessed with making our clients happy. Client satisfaction is huge for us and we make our achievements here very visible. We also incentivise and reward people’s obsessive efforts with campaigns, incentive structures and social events that connect everyone to our #clientobsession.
WE ARE ONE TEAM
We’re a diverse group of people who work hard together across multiple teams, locations and time zones to deliver our great services. Our Isentia Awards regularly celebrate those who show the #oneteam spirit. We also give back to our communities in lots of ways and we create social opportunities for our team members to do this in a fun and meaningful way.
WE ARE ENTERPRISING
It’s challenging when you’re moving quickly and need to keep up in a dynamic and ever-changing industry. To be honest, things aren’t often easy here. But that’s OK, because we’re the kind of people who love a challenge. That’s our #enterprising value in action – smart people doing things better.
Apply Online iSentia Jobs
Having open positions in each department, iSentia waits for your applications. iSentia does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Quality Analyst Lead
We are looking for a Quality Analyst (QA) Lead to join the Isentia team in Sydney.
If you worked as a QA Lead what would you have done last week?
- Led the QA Team to create unit tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, end-to-end tests and various property tests such as performance, security etc.
- Mentored and coached other QA engineers in your team; participated in various internal guilds and alliance meetings.
- Performed regular automated and provided QA sign off on new features and releases before they can be pushed to the production environment.
- Utilised various models for test data management to support Isentia QA framework such as fixtures, mock data, simulated data, data templates, human-labeled data, etc.
- Improved test effectiveness and efficiency for a faster turnaround time and contributed to internal scrum process and help the scrum team to refine it
- Learned something new – for instance how to speed up your development workflow using Docker and Kubernetes or codify your QA build process.
- Finished the week celebrating with the team as you see all of your hard work paying off!
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in automated testing of Mobile Apps, REST APIs and Single Page Applications/UIs using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Protractor, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, Appium, Locust, etc.
- You have done load and stress testing using Locust, JMeter, Apache Benchmark, webpage load test and you know how to use cloud-based services for cross-device and cross-browser automated UI Testing.
- You are familiar with continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins/Bamboo plus have a good understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- You love working as part of a team and have great communication skills and would thrive working with people from a diversity of cultures
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading media intelligence company; we’re a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients’ businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
iSentia Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for iSentia. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest iSentia to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a iSentia Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job