IQVIA Online Job Application Process
IQVIA stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to IQVIA that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to IQVIA through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest IQVIA to your location will be explained below.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Apply Online IQVIA Jobs
Having open positions in each department, IQVIA waits for your applications. IQVIA does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The job holder is assigned to Delivery Unit(s), sponsor(s), business line(s) and/or specific tasks as defined by the Line Manager (LM). The purpose of the job is to carry out and adopt the Global Quality Plan according to the specific needs defined by the scope of assignment, to assist the assigned business line staff in improving compliance with relevant ICH-GCP, SOPs, applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines. Contribute to the development and be responsible for the implementation of specific quality improvement initiatives as agreed with the Heads of Quality Management and the relevant Head(s) of assigned business line. Provide advice and support to relevant key stakeholders with regards to quality control, risk assessment, risk management and corrective/preventive actions.
- Adopt and implement the Global Quality Management Plan within the scope of the assignment with the support of a mentoring Quality Manager/Senior Quality Specialist; this will include:
- planning and executing the Quality Management activities;
- risk identification and assessment through data review and quality control processes either remote or on site;
- providing support in risk mitigation, in planning corrective/preventive actions and guidance for improvement;
- supporting the assigned business line management and staff to enhance effectiveness of Site Visits conducted by them.
- Cooperate closely with the relevant Heads of business and other stakeholders, support maintaining focus on quality in project delivery. Contribute to the development and implementation of a Regional/Delivery Unit/Sponsor specific Quality Management Plan and Risk Management Program, monitor the implementation and delivery.
- Provide advice and support to operational teams within the assigned business line, including Clinical Research Associates, Line/Site Network Managers, Resource Managers and other key stakeholders on all aspects of GCP compliance.
- Work in close cooperation with operational teams to manage non-compliance, quality issues; assist in planning corrective/preventive actions, as applicable according to SOPs.
- Inform Heads of Quality Management, Heads of the assigned business line and Quality Assurance of quality issues according to SOPs.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and assigned business staff in case of suspected misconduct; as required by the applicable SOPs.
- May provide assistance during audits and regulatory inspections to the operational teams to the extent agreed with the Head of Qulaity Management and as required by the applicable SOPs.
- Act as the primary contact for Quality Assurance on clinical quality matters – on the level of the assignment -, attend meetings/teleconferences.
- Prepare periodic reports to Heads of Quality Management and to stakeholders on quality related matters, risk assessments and specific quality improvement initiatives.
Regulatory and Start up Specialist
Manage and perform tasks at country level associated with Regulatory, Start-Up (RSU) and Maintenance activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May participate in pre-award activities, proposals and oversights of the scope of work at country level.
Serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, RSU Team Lead, Clinical Operations, Feasibility, Site Identification, Project Leadership and GICS. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and to project timelines. Where applicable, act as a Country Lead for projects with no regional Lead assigned.
- Perform Regulatory, Start-up and Maintenance activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, prepare and negotiate site contracts and budgets with sites, if applicable.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Ensure contracts are fully executed, regulatory documents and approvals are granted, IP Release authorized and specific project deliverables are completed.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure overall project efficiency and adherence to project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
Senior Clinical Trial Assistant
Provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases. Assists with general administrative functions, as required, in support of designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Manager (CPM), CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files and completeness.
- Collaborate with CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
IQVIA Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for IQVIA. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest IQVIA to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for IQVIA Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job