International SOS Online Job Application Process
International SOS stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to International SOS that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to International SOS through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest International SOS to your location will be explained below.
International SOS is the world’s largest medical and travel security services firm, which count nearly two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500 companies as clients. International SOS specialises in medical assistance, travel security advice and information, emergency services, healthcare, evacuation and repatriation services. The company was founded in 1985 to provide medical, travel security advice and assistance to organisations with people living and travelling abroad. International SOS operates from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries and take around 5 million assistance calls every year.
Apply Online International SOS Jobs
Having open positions in each department, International SOS waits for your applications. International SOS does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
International SOS provides clinical staff to the Australian Defence Force (ADF) across NSW & ACT. Our employees play a vital role in ensuring our Airforce, Army and Naval personnel are both physically and mentally equipped to protect our country. These on-base roles are both highly rewarding and challenging.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time role
- Work in an environment delivering valuable services to predominantly fit and health individuals
- You will be provided with the opportunity to participate in ongoing learning and development opportunities
- The facilities are well equipped with all the tools (and more) necessary to get the job done
- We use a paperless timesheet system and rostering App from your tablet or smart phone
Seeking a Full – time Pharmacist to provide services at Randwick clinic on base Monday – Friday hour are approximately between 7.30am -16.00pm.
What will you do?
- Provide dispensing services for medicines to personnel;
- Ensure adequate supplies, correct storage and forensic control of medicines;
- Promote safe, effective and appropriate use of medications and over the counter pharmaceuticals in accordance with Defence instructions and policy, and State/Territory acts and regulations;
- Provide pharmacy technical advice, education and training to health practitioners; and
- Perform ward based inpatient services.
- Electronic recording of Defence information System/s of all medicines to patients and dependent section.
- Other task as required
What do you need to apply?
- Be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance;
- Current unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA;
- Community, Hospital or Defence pharmacy experience within the last 6 months; and
- Working knowledge of relevant State, Territory and Commonwealth legislation governing pharmaceutical supply and use.
- Provide high quality customer service when fulfilling customer requests.
- Develop a close relationship with assigned customers to personalize services
- Maintain knowledge of various affluent lifestyle offerings (restaurants, accommodation, attractions, events)
- Work on a 24/7 roster
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data entry (both alpha and numeric)
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Mature customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work to defined timeframes
- Ability to deliver a high standard of service
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment preferred but not essential
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE OFFERED
A full time, permanent contract in a leading concierge company
A great starting salary
5 weeks annual leave
A career progression path, including learning and development
A fun team environment
International SOS Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for International SOS. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest International SOS to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for International SOS Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job