Interactive Online Job Application Process
Interactive stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Interactive that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Interactive through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Interactive to your location will be explained below.
Everything we do at Interactive has one aim: to make our customers’ businesses better. We provide solutions, we fix problems, we find better ways to do things; simple technical solutions with measurable and far reaching benefits. We deliver peace of mind. To that aim, our entire organisation exists to support our staff who service the customer – and our customers’ success is our priority.
We solve problems quickly and efficiently with a positive attitude and an informal touch. Every challenge is an opportunity for us to be great. At Interactive, customer service isn’t just a claim – it’s an obsession. If this ethos resonates with you, then you may have found the company you are looking for.
We’re not in the IT business. We’re in the people business. We’re in the innovation business. We’re in the delivery business. Our people are what makes Interactive great – they are the differentiator.
We focus on creating a workplace that is genuinely different. We do what makes sense and keep things uniquely Interactive. We are serious about our business, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Great people want to work with other great people. And we only hire the best in the industry. We inspire each other to achieve outstanding results. And we have fun while we’re doing it.
Apply Online Interactive Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Interactive waits for your applications. Interactive does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Data Centre Facilities Engineer
- Join Australia’s largest privately owned IT company
- Customer experience is in your DNA
- Support multiple Data Centre locations
Operating seven mission critical data centres nationally, Interactive is an Australian owned IT company. We provide secure enterprise data centres with efficient and highly resilient environments for customers to locate their critical IT equipment.
One of the main contributors to our incredible success has been our unquestionable focus on creating an outstanding customer experience. Our engineers are some of the best in the industry, and always deliver an exceptional service.
The demand for our data centre services is growing at a rapid rate and as a result, we are seeking an exceptional and experienced Data Centre Engineer to support our Sydney Data Centre facilities within the white space and the supporting (M&E) infrastructure. Once on boarded the role will expand and allow you to work across multiple customer facilities in which Interactive also manage. There is no expectation of trade qualifications for this role, although electrical or mechanical qualifications and experience within a Data Centre environment will be highly regarded.
Your typical week will involve:
- Closely working with our Data Centre 3rd party Mechanical & Electrical service providers for the regular maintenance & testing, service faults & call outs, and to ensure remediation works are performed to a high level and tested;
- Managing 3rd Party Repairs & Maintenance quotes, reporting and scheduling.
- Understanding and maintaining the Interactive Data Centre facilities and Infrastructure plans and documentation, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, fire and BMS/EMS systems.
- Co-ordinating the implementation of internal and external customer requests within the Data Centre, including smart hands, logistics, etc;
- Performing Data Centre Engineering and facilities tasks across multiple Sydney Data Centre site (Internal and external)
We are looking for someone who has
- Good working knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure, including mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to understand complex infrastructure systems after appropriate training.
- Experience in working in an operational data centre environment
- Been involved in physical hardware deployment in a data centre environment (Rack and Stack)
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, data cabling systems (i.e. structured cabling)
- Proven capability using a work management system for logging and managing requests, changes and incidents
- Strong knowledge in Window Office applications- Word, Excel, VISIO, Project, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written (report writing skills)
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle to travel between customer sites.
The successful candidate will be a technically capable professional with a strong customer philosophy wanting to make a real difference in our data centres.
This role is located out of St Leonards, with time also spent at other Interactive locations including customer sites. If you are looking for a great career opportunity in an industry where you can make your mark, then please apply online or contact Maggie McGrath, on (02) 9431 8000 for further information.
Interactive Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Interactive. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Interactive to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Interactive Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job