ING Bank Online Job Application Process
ING Bank stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to ING Bank that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to ING Bank through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest ING Bank to your location will be explained below.
The ING Group is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services. ING is an abbreviation for Internationale Nederlanden Groep. The orange lion on ING’s logo alludes to the Group’s Dutch origins. ING is the Dutch member of the Inter-Alpha Group of Banks, a cooperative consortium of 11 prominent European banks. ING Bank was included in a list of global systemically important banks in 2012.
Apply Online ING Bank Jobs
Having open positions in each department, ING Bank waits for your applications. ING Bank does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As a team leader, you will manage the collections team on a day to day basis. You will be a skilled relationship builder and facilitate development across the team by providing support, coaching and development to staff.
- Assist in preparing resourcing forecasts for team ensuring that they have an appropriate level of resources on board to manage peaks and troughs in customer requests
- Manage team workflow through allocation of appropriate resources so that all client requests are actioned within agreed SLA and meet quality standards
- Create a positive team environment that aligns team and individual objectives to ING Australia’s strategy and vision
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- 2 years of experience in a collections supervisory role
- Consumer collections experience required
- Previous management experience
- Ability to identify risks in team/department and develop appropriate remediation plans
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry and trends
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and legislation
- Preparation and lodgement of tax compliance obligations
- Review, analyse and reconcile General Ledger tax sensitive accounts for reporting purposes including transfer pricing documentation
- Administration, co-ordination and project management of R&D tax incentive claim
- Provide assistance in various aspects of Tax Risk Governance including monitoring complaints reports and incident reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual Federal Budget tax brief, regular tax briefs and various management reports
- Minimum 5-6 years tax experience in professional firms or commerce
- Advanced understanding of accounting or tax discipline or related analytical role
- Ability to research, interpret and apply legislations, case laws and ATO rulings to current issues/queries
- Degree qualified in taxation or accounting & a member of a professional Accounting or Tax body
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
So what does it take to be a Customer Care Specialist?
- Excellent communication skills and ability to hold great conversations
- Passion for problem solving and a great eye for detail
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Puts customers at the heart of everything they do
- Know how to have fun at work
- Understand how to be efficient and effective at work
HEAD OF COLLECTIONS
The Head of Collections forms part of ING’s operations leadership team. You will work cross-functionally across the organisation with other senior leaders to drive change and improvement and support the Collections strategy. You will ensure that collections activities not only comply but also deliver differentiating experiences in the areas of Hardship and in dealing with vulnerable customers.
By creating and maintaining a high performance and risk aware culture within the team, you will drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. You will be responsible in improving the team’s service, reduce costs and manage risk within appetite.
- Enhance the Collections framework to utilise available systems, tools and resources to effectively manage customer arrears and to reduce losses.
- Review existing systems to ensure use is maximised. Review alternative systems to develop a roadmap for implementation which is substantiated with business cases for investment.
- Effectively use and implement data analytics to proactively identify and segment customers at risk and design solutions to reduce the volume of arrears and delinquencies across all portfolios.
- Develop a resourcing approach to ensure that Collections can support the Banks objectives through forecasting, identifying suitable options for resourcing and then executing
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders including local Credit Risk, Global Process Lead for Collections
- Work with key third party partners and ensure partnerships are delivering to required expectations through measuring, monitoring and holding partners accountable
- Create a dynamic and exciting work environment for team members with opportunities to learn and develop, build talent and manage succession planning
ING Bank Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for ING Bank. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest ING Bank to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a ING Bank Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job