IKEA Online Job Application Process
IKEA stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to IKEA that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to IKEA through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest IKEA to your location will be explained below.
Working at IKEA does not always mean you’ll be wearing a yellow shirt. You might not even be on the showroom floor. It takes hundreds of different roles to bring the IKEA range of products into your home.
At IKEA, we give down-to-earth, straightforward people the opportunity to grow as individuals and professionals. Together we create a better everyday life for our customers. It doesn’t matter who you are, or what you currently do, if you find happiness in home furnishings, we’d like to hear from you.
Before applying online, take a moment to browse ’12 Work Areas’ section below to discover what kind of job is right for you.
Apply Online IKEA Jobs
Having open positions in each department, IKEA waits for your applications. IKEA does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
General Warehouse Coworker
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Assume major responsibility for shipping, receiving, block/storage
- Unload and properly handle all inbound/outbound merchandise
- Secure merchandise properly to allow for safe movement through the distribution center
- Verify articles received against corresponding paperwork. Note any discrepancies to ensure 100% inventory accuracy.
- Remove and properly document all damages found or caused on inbound/outbound merchandise.
- Properly store/stage all pallets in assigned locations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area in all locations within the distribution center
- Contribute to an environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Previous forklift warehouse experience preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, preferred.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be able to lift, sit, stand, and walk for periods of time
- Be a dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- A clear understanding of, and a passion for IKEA values and principles
We work to minimise the environmental impact of our operations and to help people live a more sustainable life at home.
We work around the world to get the best value for money, both for IKEA and our customers.
We work in roles inside and outside our stores, from the reception to the check outs, exchange & returns and contact centres.
We have a passion for retail and people. We work daily with the IKEA range and our self-serve concept.
Engineering and quality
Our roles are found within product development and throughout the IKEA supply chain. We work to improve all aspects of product quality.
IKEA Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for IKEA. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest IKEA to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a IKEA Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job