iiNet Online Job Application Process
iiNet stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to iiNet that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to iiNet through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest iiNet to your location will be explained below.
We’ve come a long way since the days of working out of a suburban garage in the early 90s.
With over 3000 staff across four countries, we have the capacity to achieve great things. Our goal is to lead the market with the best internet access products, then differentiate with genuine, plain-speaking customer service.
First we built our own network allowing us to offer customers speeds that go as fast as their line can handle. Next we offered them the ability to make all their phone calls over their internet connection using Voice over IP and then we enabled them to get rid of their phone line altogether with Naked DSL. Now, we’re offering eligible customers the fastest speeds ever with our competitive nbn™ plans.
We are driven by our passion and aim to inspire it in our customers. Our mantra: ‘Lead on product, differentiate on service’, drives all that we do at iiNet.
Apply Online iiNet Jobs
Having open positions in each department, iiNet waits for your applications. iiNet does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
iiNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. We’re committed to making it simple for all Australians to get online across both our own networks and the exciting nbn™ technologies. Our vision is to lead the market with services that harness the potential of the Internet and then differentiate with award-winning customer service.
We’re currently on the hunt for a talented (think awesome) HR Advisor to provide support to our Adelaide offices. This opportunity calls for an experienced Generalist who has a passion for HR operations and the ability to influence at all levels. Reporting to the HR Manager based in Perth, this role will have autonomy to lead change, deliver projects across the group and own the day to day HR operations of the Adelaide site.
What you’ll do:
• Lead Change. Following a number of acquisitions we are focused on managing the changes this brings within the business and our own team. You will work closely with managers to help sell, champion and manage changes within their teams.
• Improve. As a growing national HR team we are looking to fully integrate our HR practices, and improve as we go. We want to offer simple, consistent and value- adding services across our international operations.
• Juggle. A lot. You’ll need to cover a lot of HR ground and utilise your strong people and time management skills.
• Be ‘hands on’. This is a true generalist role, with an emphasis on providing quality customer service, performance management and recruitment.
• Champion. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and it is your job to champion it, build it and identify opportunities to build boost employee engagement..
• Coach, Influence and Develop. Ensure that our people leaders understand HR practices that work for our business and develop capability.
• You will work across our teams in Australia and NZ, and will own or assist with the rollout of Projects in your site and the wider HR team.
What you’ll need:
• Solid experience in all aspects of generalist HR including recruitment, management of employee relations issues, and the ability to plan and implement project delivery.
• 4+ years’ experience in an HR Generalist role, coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification.
• Enthusiasm, resilience and an ability to manage your workload autonomously.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to influence, understand and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
• To love and be excited by the challenges of an ever -changing environment. A good sense of humour, and sense of fun sure won’t hurt either!
What we offer:
Aside from working within a supportive environment with an amazing and hilarious team, we will work with you to ensure that you have access to development and projects aligned to your passions. We offer a bevy of great benefits, including a great salary package, subsidised internet, fresh fruit and snacks.
iiNet Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for iiNet. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest iiNet to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a iiNet Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job