Huawei Technologies Online Job Application Process
Huawei Technologies stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Huawei Technologies that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Huawei Technologies through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Huawei Technologies to your location will be explained below.
Huawei Australia is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Media and Communication Manager to grow with us based at our Sydney Head Office, Australia.
Who are we?
Huawei have been operating in Australia since 2004 and now 50% of the population use Huawei’s broad range of products for their telecommunication needs. We operate in the consumer device sector, where we are now the third biggest seller of smart phones. Globally our Enterprise space is leading solutions and services cover IP Network Infrastructure, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Cloud Computing and Data Center.
Huawei Technologies is a $60 Billion global market leader in Telecommunication, with over 170,000 employees, 45% of whom work in research and development, we are ranked 88th in the Fortune 500 and one of Fortune’s most admired companies. July 2017 Huawei Technologies was named Australia’s leading Internet of Things (IoT) innovator at the Australian communications industry awards for excellence, the ACOMMS Awards. 45 of the Fortune 100 choose Huawei as their Digital Transformation Partner.
Apply Online Huawei Technologies Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Huawei Technologies waits for your applications. Huawei Technologies does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and executing media & branding plans for the Australian Representative Office.
- Strategise, develop and implement a sound media & brand strategy in order to project a positive image to internal and external stakeholders within Australia.
- Stakeholder engagement activities in partnership with the Public Affairs & Corporate Relations Department as well customers Public Relations departments, Industry and trade analysts, telecom regulators, academics, etc.
- Establish and maintain Media Relations with key general and industry media, provide support in branding and marketing activities such as forums, workshops, trade shows, press and trade analysts’ engagement & interviews (including media tours, press conference, product launches, etc)
- Responsible for brand-related materials and contents targeted for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage activities related to the brand perception of Huawei to ensure that its image and brand equity is maintained and enhanced at all times.
- Provide editorial support that includes producing newsletters, senior management speeches, and other related branding materials for internal and external communications.
- Assist local management by acting as the external spokesperson when appropriate.
We are looking for a motivated candidates who posses the following:
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least five (5) years relevant management experience in a media and Public Relations role or in a socially conscious environment.
- Hands on experience in branding advertising and event management
- Experience in the telecom industry is desirable but not compulsory.
- Strong strategic thinking and interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
- A highly hands-on individual and a creative thinker.
- Good rapport and networking with relevant stakeholders within media organisations in Australia will be a definite plus.
- Skilled in market research, branding and promotions
- Able to meet multiple concurrent deadlines and work with other departments
- Some business travel will be required
Huawei Technologies Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Huawei Technologies. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Huawei Technologies to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Huawei Technologies Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job