HSBC Online Job Application Process
HSBC stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to HSBC that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to HSBC through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest HSBC to your location will be explained below.
HSBC began operating in Australia in 1965. Today we offer an extensive range of financial services through our branch and office network, including retail and commercial banking, financial planning, trade finance, treasury and financial markets and global liquidity and cash management.
Why work for HSBC in Australia?
HSBC employs around 1,800 people in Australia. As part of one of the world’s largest financial services organisations, we offer many ways for both experienced candidates and students and graduates to realise their ambitions.
We have opportunities in retail, commercial and investment banking as well as HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, which provides operational services and IT and technical support across our organisation.
At HSBC in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse, inclusive and meritocratic environment and have been named as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency in 2014.
Apply Online HSBC Jobs
Having open positions in each department, HSBC waits for your applications. HSBC does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Premier Relationship Officer
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Premier Relationship Officer in our Sydney, Haymarket branch
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to Premier Relationship Managers in ensuring all data entry are accurately inputted and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all credit submission and documentation are appropriately completed.
- Acting as quality control person for all information completed by Relationship Managers.
- Assisting in identifying the client’s financial service needs and offering appropriate options on financial services and personal credit products.
- Being the first point of contact for customers when required and providing premium customer service.
- Proactively working with internal parties to ensure the smooth facilitation of referrals and loans.
- Providing support to Premier Relationship Managers in complaints handling.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience within a Financial Services environment
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service to a diverse client base.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong attention to detail and a commitment to teamwork.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines with flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent time management skill
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure
- Strong history of policy compliance
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
HSBC Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for HSBC. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest HSBC to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a HSBC Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job