Houzz Online Job Application Process
Houzz stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Houzz that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Houzz through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Houzz to your location will be explained below.
Join Our Team
Join Houzz on our mission to create the best experience for home renovation and design. Our entrepreneurial culture and warm family atmosphere make life at Houzz rewarding and fun.
We’re a family
We are team players, and collaborate to get things done. We are humble. We take care of each other and share our lives at work.
We build the future
We are creative, innovative and fearless about trying new things. We embrace different ideas and are visionaries.
We make things happen
We are a company of problem-solvers and self-starters. We move fast, remain flexible and get results.
Apply Online Houzz Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Houzz waits for your applications. Houzz does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Junior Sales Account Executive
Houzz is the #1 home design platform, connecting millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the world. With 40M+ monthly visitors, Houzz provides home professionals with the opportunity to showcase their work, collaborate with clients and connect with prospective clients.
We are looking for candidates who are looking to make their mark in the sales industry and join us in the fast-paced world of Silicon Valley Startups! If you’re a recent graduate or just want your foot in the door at Houzz, read on.
The role of our Sales team is to help those professionals to build their brand on our platform with the Houzz Pro+ local marketing solutions.
With extensive training from our Sales Manager and continuous support from the Sales Team, you’ll soon know exactly how to coach Professionals and help them understand the value of signing up with Houzz Pro+ and how these benefits will boost their exposure, increase their customer base and become more profitable for their businesses.
What’s it like to work in Sales at Houzz?
- You’ll own the whole sales process by focussing on new business; from qualifying potential prospects, demonstrating the value of Houzz Pro+ (our subscription based advertising program) to signing professionals up. This is primarily over the phone and via web demos.
- Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc), based in the ANZ. Each professional you’ve on-boarded will be taken care of by our Account Management team.
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads to help you smash your targets. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to new sign ups with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer. You will receive full support as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practices and to develop as a sales professional.
What do you need to be successful?
- A passion for sales -you get a buzz from closing a deal, and building new relationships to hit your targets!
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills – not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- You are fearless! We get that working in Sales can sometimes be challenging but it can also extremely satisfying when you do close the sale! We are looking for people with drive, tenacity and resilience – you’re comfortable with making 50+ calls a day, including discovery calls and demonstrations, all the while staying positive throughout even if every single one isn’t a success!
- Willingness to enter the tech startup scene. We’ll need you to be adaptable because we’re a start up after all so our Company may be evolving and changing. We’ll need you to be flexible and be willing to keep evolving with us as our company grows.
- A hunger to learn – you enjoy being coached, and constantly seek improvement and ways to develop yourself.
What’s ideal (but aren’t deal breakers):
- Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience is a plus.
- A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce) is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for growth – We look from within to fill our leadership roles, and there are clear pathways within the Sales team for career growth.
- Comprehensive training to help you up-skill in your sales career- From Day 1, you’ll be given mentorship and consistent training directly with our ANZ Sales manager and Team Leads.
- Compensation for the Junior Sales Account Executive is a mixture of competitive base salary and the chance to earn high uncapped commissions.
- Bonus perks include: extra days of Annual Leave (Birthdays and Work Anniversaries), Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness activities, Social Club activities, a fully-stocked kitchen, Breakfast & Lunches catered on Mondays and Fridays.
- A pretty cool and dog-friendly office that’s close to Central Station and public transport.
What we’re all about:
- We’re a family: We are team players, and collaborate to get things done. We are humble. We take care of each other and share our lives at work. We love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically always eating cake or unwinding on the balcony with celebratory drinks and cheese. Don’t believe us? You can take a look for yourself here: https://youtu.be/9LfODCrvj04
- We build the future: We are creative, innovative and fearless about trying new things. We embrace different ideas and are visionaries.
- We make things happen: We are a company of problem-solvers and self-starters. We move fast, remain flexible and get results.
Check us out at: www.houzz.com.au, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.
Houzz Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Houzz. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Houzz to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Houzz Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job