H&M Online Job Application Process
H&M stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to H&M that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to H&M through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest H&M to your location will be explained below.
At H&M, we care about our employees. It’s important to us that you feel appreciated and well treated in every way. In the long run it’s your wellbeing that is the key to our success. In practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out!
Apply Online H&M Jobs
Having open positions in each department, H&M waits for your applications. H&M does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
In our stores, several roles come together to present H&M in an inspiring and fashionable way. Our stores are located in the best shopping areas all around the world. Working here means working in a dynamic, environment. This is a place where teamwork is the key to both great sales results, and a positive working environment.
Sales Advisor is one of our most important positions, and a great way to start your career with us. Many of our managers started on the sales floor, where it’s all about excellent customer service.
To be a good fit for our Sales Advisor team you’re a multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast paced environment You’re also a positive, friendly person with great organising skills and who enjoys working with a team of people who are just as outgoing and interested in fashion, and providing excellent customer service as you are.
As a Department Manager at H&M, you will spend 80% of your time where it all happens – on the shop floor. Not only because that’s more fun, but also to support and lead your colleagues to achieve superb results and inspire customers to keep coming back. You know the importance of listening to your team’s ideas and helping them to develop their skills. When you’re not on the floor, you’re developing sales strategies and putting plans in place to support your team and the store success.
You enjoy a fast pace and a role where you make quick decisions and put them into practice. You’re a problem solver with a positive attitude. You’re also well organized and know how to motivate and inspire people around you. In addition to all these great skills, you also have great entrepreneurial spirit, anticipating the needs of our customers and supporting the team to drive outstanding results
- Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales opportunities in all areas of the store through effective coaching
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
The DC in Eastern Creek is responsible for distributing goods to all H&M & COS stores throughout Australia. By the end of 2017, we will be delivering new stock and replenishments to 32 stores. Around 100 people work at the distribution center today.
Responsible for financial reporting, planning and budgeting as well as optimizing the incoming & outgoing planning, optimizing the operation flows and controlling costs according to the four focus points: accuracy, quality, efficiency and sustainability. Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, this role will oversee the DC’s financial function.
You will be responsible for:
- Creates and monitors budgets for US Brands distribution center
- Reviews, evaluates, compares and analyses monthly actual-to-budget results
- Follows up on results and acts on deviations
- Ensures that the business plan within the function is being followed
- Provides management with various reports and analysis’ on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis
- Be involved in monthly management reporting, quarterly forecasts, KPI’s and annual budgets
- Providing commercial insight to the overall businesses strategy
- Creates, monitors, and evaluates planning on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis with particular emphasis on actual-to-budgeted ratios
- Creates and implements new reporting tools as needed
- Coordinates various miscellaneous supplier agreements as needed
- Partners in an effective manner with all levels within your organization
- Identifies cost savings opportunities and operational efficiencies
- Joins and coordinates logistics and ecommerce projects as needed
- Structuring and implementing tendering procedures and contract management to identify future service providers
- Processing, analysis and further development of controlling reports
H&M Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for H&M. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest H&M to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for H&M Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job