Hilton Online Job Application Process
Hilton stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Hilton that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Hilton through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Hilton to your location will be explained below.
We are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
We believe Hospitality isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk through our doors. As we continue to grow and innovate, our Vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” has never faltered. We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, and a positive impact in our Communities.
Apply Online Hilton Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Hilton waits for your applications. Hilton does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Guest Service Agent
- Part Time positionsavailable
- Develop your career atthis prestigious 5 star, 374 room hotel
- Based at the HiltonAdelaide hotel, CBD opposite Victoria Square
You will be responsible for engaging ourguests and customers by providing them with the utmost in customerservice. You will create memorable guestexperiences by efficiently assisting our guests in a friendly and engagingmanner.
Your service philosophy will be to fill theearth with the light and warmth of Hospitality – by delivering exceptionalexperiences – every hotel, every guest, every time.
About Hilton Hotels
Hiltonis built on our Values of Hospitality,Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership and Now (H.I.L.T.O.N), andwe are committed to demonstrating these values to our Guests and our TeamMembers every single day. Whilst eachvalue is essential, Hospitality comes first, because it is truly at the heartof everything we do. We are Hilton. We Are Hospitality.
About the role
In your role as Guest Service Agent, you will bethe key connection point between our guests and the hotel, as well as otherhotel departments. You will provideexceptional service by engaging guests from arrival to departure; you willwelcome guests and respond to requests, inquiries and complaints as their mainpoint of contact in the hotel.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you willwork on a rotating basis as part of the fast-paced Front Office team, tomaximise sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs.
- Welcome guests and complete Check-in andCheck-out procedures using the hotel system, OnQ
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaintseffectively and efficiently
- Maintain current knowledge of daily VIP’s, hotelproducts, services, pricing and special promotional offers
- Maximise sales revenues through up-selling andmarketing programs
- Working as part of a larger team you will bemulti-skilled to step in and assist Concierge, Switchboard and Executive Loungeas and when requested
- Perform duties with a high level ofpositive guest service. Ensure that theguest is the first priority at all times – be pro-active with their needs
- Previous reception experience, preferably in thehospitality industry
- Calm, efficient and organised with attention todetail
- Fluent in the English language in order tocommunicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person andover the telephone
- A passion for delivering exceptional guestexperiences
- Computer literate and able to navigate throughcompany systems
- Well-presented and organised
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining apositive attitude when working with a guest
- Able to work a flexible roster, including weekends& nights
- Cash handling experience
Culture and benefits
Our team are responsible for living up to ourbrand promise of ‘ensuring that every guest feels cared for, valued andrespected’ we achieve this by ensuring our Blue Energy culture is alive in eachof our hotels. Blue Energy is the unspoken energy and passion behind each ofour dedicated team members who are focused on making a difference. It links ourvision ‘To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality’ – to ourvalues of ‘Hospitality’, ‘Integrity’, ‘Leadership’, ‘Teamwork’, ‘Ownership’ and‘Now’. As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive;
- A competitiveindustry wage
- Membershipwith Go Hilton – global Team Member discounted room rates
- Discountsof up to 50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
- Accessto Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Career development planning and opportunities
Hilton Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Hilton. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Hilton to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Hilton Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job