This content contains all the information such as the qualifications that people who want to work in the Grill’d Assistant Restaurant Manager position should have and how to apply for a job. If you think you have the qualifications, you can find the suitable location link for you from the table below and start the application process.
Assistant Restaurant Manager at Grill’d Job Qualifications & Duties
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, supporting, and managing your team on a day-to-day basis. You will be working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor – We all work together as one team, to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Focussing on product quality, customer experience, processes, training, safety, and employee experience.
- Helping your team with meeting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coaching team members by delivering workshops and online training.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to ensure food quality and customer satisfaction are kept to a high standard.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- Passion – You will be driven, self-motivated and bring positive energy, seeing your team empowered to deliver ‘wow moments’ to create loyal, raving fans.
- Leadership – You’ll have previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced customer service environment and feel comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success. You’ll run your restaurant as if it’s your own, knowing we’ve always got your back when you need support!
- Trust – As a Grill’d Assistant Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will create an environment of honesty & transparency and you will keep your commitments.
- We offer an in-depth onboarding program, support you, and get you to where you want to be.
- Plenty of pathways to progress your career – Join our Support Office, become an Area Manager or Grill’d Partner.
- Work-life balance – our managers mostly stick to a standard working week. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off!
- Eligibility for a company performance bonus. We have clear structures, systems, and achievable KPIs.
- Come to work and be yourself – you don’t have to fit in a box to work at Grill’d, we like to push the boundaries.
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community.
- We are growing rapidly and are in a stable position – none of our managers took pay cuts during COVID lockdowns.
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs (with Table)
In the table below, you will see Grill’d Assistant Restaurant Manager job opportunities in and around the location you have selected. The link next to each position will give you access to the page listing active job opportunities.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Brisbane QLD||Details & Apply|
|Campbelltown NSW||Details & Apply|
|Casuarina NT||Details & Apply|
|Parramatta NSW||Details & Apply|
|Penrith NSW||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: If you want to work in a different position at Grill’d other than the Assistant Restaurant Manager position, you can visit the Grill’d Careers page where all open positions are listed and career questions are answered.
Assistant Restaurant Manager at Grill’d Pay & Salary
Hourly wages earned by people working in the Assistant Restaurant Manager position may differ depending on the location they want to work. For example, people working in Camberwell VIC will be paid between $60,913 per year and $63,913 per year, while people working in Camp Hill QLD will be paid between $62,913 per year and $65,913 per year. On average, you can earn a minimum of $60,913 per year and a maximum of $65,913 per year. (Grill’d Assistant Restaurant Manager Salary by Locations)