Greencap Online Job Application Process
Greencap stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Greencap that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Greencap through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Greencap to your location will be explained below.
Greencap has a vision to be the leading risk management company in Australia and New Zealand, delivering value through practical solutions.
As part of the Wesfarmers group, Greencap is a leading risk management and compliance company in Australia and New Zealand. Whether it is people, property or environment, our broad range of services provides our clients the advice, support and peace of mind they need to manage their business in a safe and sustainable way.
One of our 4 key goals that supports our vision is to have the Best Industry People. To achieve this goal our staff (of all levels, regions and parts of our business) have defined the Greencap Employee Value Proposition (EVP). Simply put, this is a strong suite of reasons to work at Greencap.
Why people come
People want to work with us because what we do matters. We offer our employees the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible work environment where they can learn and grow from working with a great team, technical experts and important clients.
Why our people stay
We stay because we love to assist our clients with their challenges, and we value the opportunity to work in a collegiate and inclusive environment that supports our professional development. We stay because we have a great foundation and can see an even brighter future.
Apply Online Greencap Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Greencap waits for your applications. Greencap does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Make a difference utilising your environmental management knowledge!
- Great team environment and supportive management
- Convenient corporate office in Kew East, Victoria
Greencap is the largest risk management company in Australia and New Zealand delivering Work Health and Safety, Property and Environmental risk management solutions. Greencap partners with clients to understand their needs, allowing us to deliver tailored risk management solutions that protect the things our client’s value most; their People, Property and Environment.
With over 300 professional, technical and engineering employees based in 10 offices across Australia and New Zealand, we are now seeking for a talented and self-driven Consultant with expertise in environmental management, monitoring and contaminated land assessments to join our Environment team based in Kew East, Victoria.
This role will see you responsible for the delivery of client projects to meet customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Team Manager and supported by a team of high performing experts.
- Utilising your technical background to deliver high quality work in the areas of contaminated land assessment, environmental monitoring and environmental licensing.
- Conducting a range of field activities including, but not limited to soil and groundwater investigations, groundwater and surface water monitoring, air quality monitoring and environmental due diligence assessments
- Data management and the compilation of technical reports and presenting findings to clients
- Contributing to the region’s pipeline of business opportunities that will ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client and regulatory needs, timeframes, budget etc.) and regularly communicate with key stakeholders
- Contributing to the region’s secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting opportunities through proactive client relationship management
- Proven experience in Environmental Consulting and field work specialising in contaminated land assessments and acid sulfate soil investigations.
- Familiarity with sampling techniques (e.g. soil and groundwater), drilling procedures, and the environmental regulatory framework would be highly regarded.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships at various levels.
- Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Earth Science or Environmental Science.
- Competency in GIS, ESDAT and Winlog software is desirable.
This role requires flexibility to travel to remote locations occasionally and a current driver’s licence and willingness to support other technical disciplines.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to structured training and development opportunities
- Participation in Wesfarmers share plan
- Flexible, team oriented environment with ability to cross train/sell
- A great career within Greencap, part of the highly regarded ASX Top 20 Wesfarmers parent company!
Greencap Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Greencap. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Greencap to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Greencap Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job