Google Online Job Application Process
Google stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Google that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Google through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Google to your location will be explained below.
At Google Sydney, you’ll join one of our largest global engineering centers and the home of the region’s sales support operations. This was the birthplace of Google Maps, which remains a focus of our engineers here, along with other high-impact projects like designing apps for the Next Billion Users and building a better web with Chrome. Our diverse sales team maintains supportive relationships with clients big and small. To get your creative juices flowing, take in the views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, or hit the right notes in the equipment-packed music room. And that “living wall” of plants? Just one of the things that make this the city’s greenest building.
Apply Online Google Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Google waits for your applications. Google does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Technical Solutions Engineer, Google Cloud (Apigee)
Apigee Edge is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Apigee, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
We are an engineering culture set in a fast-paced start-up environment where continuous change, innovation and experimentation are a given. As a Technical Solutions Engineer you will work closely and support brands throughout the engineering world, solving innovative digital issues in the apps, data and API universe. Your support enables the seamless digital metamorphosis of leading enterprises and touches millions of users changing the way we work, live and play. Because of our products’ depth and breadth across the technical stack and Apigee’s reinventions of the market, you will face intriguing, real technical challenges every day.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Diagnose and resolve customer problems for Google Cloud Platform products as part of a global team.
- Liaise between Engineering and Consulting to resolve complex customer cases and recommend solutions.
- Work on complex customer cases and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the product support team.
- Provide customers with strong support through excellent communication, technical skills and consultancy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product support.
- Experience with developing web applications and programming languages (Python, Go, Java, JVM Hotspot, HTTP, HTTPS).
- Experience in Consulting/Engineering and Product Support.
- Background with Middleware, web services and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.
- Strong network administration skills with good understanding of Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills.
Mobile Technical Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Services
The Google Technical Services Velocity team’s mission is two-fold. First, they aim to make mobile web faster and more engaging for millions of users through close partnerships with Google’s top 1,000 customers, and more scaled engagements with all other segments of customers. Second, they help bring Google Assistant to non-Google devices and services (e.g., TV, speakers). These initiatives are critical for Google’s future growth, and require high-velocity decision-making with many teams across Google.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Mobile Technical Solutions Consultants are specialists with a passion for everything mobile. We are focusing on improving the mobile web experience for Google’s partners across the buy and sell side using a consultative approach. Our goal is to overcome challenges for our partners such as user acquisition, retention and conversions using cutting edge Google technology and methods such as Performance Audits, AMP, Progressive Web Apps, Web Payment and Login APIs.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Implement, troubleshoot and support complex technical solutions with mobile Web Technologies to drive customer success and product adoption.
- Understand requirements, provide technical consultation and develop custom technical solutions to meet the complex needs of advertisers and publishers.
- Contribute to product development by identifying gaps and deficiencies in current product offerings at a pod or product level to drive both operational efficiencies and growth, collaborating with Client Services, Product Management and Engineering teams to drive innovation.
- Build relationships with Sales teams, advertisers, agencies and publishers to understand their key challenges and present/implement scalable technical solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-facing experience in a Technical Consultant, Support, Engineer or Product Manager capacity involving pro-active engagement with customers (internal/external).
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- 4 years of relevant experience as a Technical Consultant/Sales Engineer. 2 years of experience in cutting-edge
- Google Web technology and methods such as Performance Audits, AMP, Progressive Web Apps, Web Payment and Login APIs.
- Experience building/troubleshooting web pages using HTML, JS, CSS and/or Chrome developer tools.
- Knowledge in scripting in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Google Apps Script, etc. Knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to construct SQL queries to analyze data.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Creative problem-solving, excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with with ability to absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
Google Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Google. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Google to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Google Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job