Good to Great Schools Australia Online Job Application Process
Good to Great Schools Australia stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Good to Great Schools Australia that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Good to Great Schools Australia through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Good to Great Schools Australia to your location will be explained below.
Good to Great Schools Australia is looking for enthusiastic individuals who want a professional challenge and have the capacity to work hard to achieve targeted outcomes.
They should also possess a strong commitment to the vision, values and goals of Good to Great Schools Australia. We welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals who are keen to join our organisation.
Apply Online Good to Great Schools Australia Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Good to Great Schools Australia waits for your applications. Good to Great Schools Australia does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Primary School Science Writer – Salary : $75.000 – $85.000 /year
Marketing & Communication Coordinator – Salary : $78.000 – $88.000 /year
Scrum master Project Manager – Salary : $114.000 – $124.000 /year
Training Manager – Salary : $75.000 – $85.000 /year
Education budget project developer – Salary : $82.000 – $92.000 /year
Primary School Science Writer – Salary : $65.000 – $75.000 /year
Instrumental Music Teacher – Salary : $16.00 – $22.00 /hour
Science Writer – Salary : $75.000 – $85.000 /year
Project Manager – Salary : $115.000 – $125.000 /year
Systems Administrator – Salary : $87.000 – $97.000 /year
Primary School Curriculum Developer – Salary : $73.000 – $83.000 /year
Systems Integrator – Salary : $94.000 – $104.000 /year
Implementation Manager – Salary : $85.000 – $95.000 /year
Publishing Coordinator – Salary : $77.000 – $87.000 /year
|Location Info||Application Info|
Training Publishing Designer – Salary : $75.000 – $85.000 /year
|Location Info||Application Info|
Music Program Coordinator
The School Improvement Unit encompasses the Literacy in Remote Schools (LRS) and the Academy programs. These programs span remote schools across Cape York, Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Good to Great Schools Australia oversees the educational program at The Cape York Aboriginal Academy at Coen and Hope Vale through a unique partnership with Queensland Department of Education and Training.
The Music Program Manager works closely with the Coen and Hope Vale classroom music teachers, our partners Queensland Music Festival, the school Principals and the Project Owner of the CYAAA Music Program 2017 improvement project and the Comprehensive Music Program innovation project.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Music Program Coordinator is responsible for:
Program monitoring and reporting
Coordinating and teaching Instrumental Music
Coordinate Band Camp and other performances
We are looking for a self-confident, results-driven individual with excellent time management and organisation skills who have the ability to work in an extremely busy environment and manage conflicting priorities.
Essential Selection Criteria
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an instrumental music teacher/instructor.
Current full registration or eligibility for full registrations, as a teacher in Queensland.
Possession of a relevant education or teaching degree from a recognised tertiary institution, and a demonstrated high level of commitment to develop and maintain professional knowledge and skills
Possession of a qualification in music from a recognised tertiary institute
Ability to use a variety of instruments
Experience teaching instrumental music
Experience organising and teaching a band and choir
Experience organising performances and band camp
Experience teaching choir
Ability to comply with GGSA’s roster of flying and staying in Coen and Hope Vale
Attractive remuneration package
Various salary-sacrificing options (including an employee benefits card) under the Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) scheme
Leave loading of 17.5 percent
Fast-paced environment and interesting workload
Good to Great Schools Australia (GGSA) is a non for profit organisation that partners with schools and school systems to support school improvement from Poor to Fair, Fair to Good and Good to Great. We do this by attending to three important practices identified in high-performing school systems: Great Teachers, Effective Instruction and Every Child.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administration support to the Chief Executive Officer and ensure the smooth running of the GGSA Office. The suitable candidate will be results driven with a high degree of flexibility and will be able to work in an extremely busy environment successfully managing conflicting priorities.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited, to:
- Coordinating appointments for the CEO, members of the board and senior members of the organisation as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO, including board members
- Providing office and diary management support to the CEO
- Coordinating CEO logistics with many varied meetings across multiple stakeholder groups in remote and other locations
- Completing meeting preparations and take minutes
- Drafting and coordinating professional written communications and correspondence
- Ensuring effective workflows are achieved through prioritising and effective scheduling
- Providing administrative support to the Business Services administration team.
- We are looking for a self-confident, results-driven individual with excellent time management and organisation skills who have the ability to work in an extremely busy environment and manage conflicting priorities.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to Senior Management in a professional organisation
- Demonstrated willingness and capacity to work under limited direction; to structure work effectively and apply initiative and perseverance until results are achieved
- High-level organisational skills with demonstrated ability to identify and achieve work objectives in a timely manner with the ability to adapt to conflicting demands and changing priorities
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in drafting correspondence for Senior Management
- Understanding of the political and legal framework in which the organisation operates
- Knowledge of Cape York Peninsula: its peoples, cultures and environments
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Three years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to Senior Management in a professional organisation
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Minimum typing speed of 70 WPM.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Various salary-sacrificing options (including an employee benefits card) under the Public Benevolent
- Institution (PBI) scheme
- Leave loading of 17.5 percent
- Fast-paced environment and interesting workload
- Positions at GGSA are subject to the successful candidate conducting a national police check and successfully obtaining a Working With Children Card (Blue card).
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on driving innovation.
Good to Great Schools Australia Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Good to Great Schools Australia. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Good to Great Schools Australia to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Good to Great Schools Australia Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job