Golder Associates Online Job Application Process
Golder Associates stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Golder Associates that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Golder Associates through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Golder Associates to your location will be explained below.
Across the globe, companies and governments are creating the world of tomorrow. They are building vital infrastructure, developing projects, restoring landscapes and renewing their economies with sustainability in mind.
We are an employee-owned, global organization providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and energy through technical excellence, innovative solutions and award winning client service. Today, our clients represent the world’s major industries and drivers of development: Oil and Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Power, and Infrastructure.
Employee owned since being founded in 1960, our more than 6,500 people operating from 165 offices worldwide deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
Apply Online Golder Associates Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Golder Associates waits for your applications. Golder Associates does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and energy to various client sectors including Oil and Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Power, Transportation, and more. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
For more information visit golder.com
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Participation in a team environment, working closely with Project Managers and co-workers to complete work programs
* Participation in field data collection programs and preparation of reports
* Perform field work safely and as directed, including sampling for: groundwater, soil, sediment, soil vapor and indoor air
* Collection, handling, and shipment of samples of various environmental media
* Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated to meet operational and field requirements
* Compile field and analytical data
* Preparation of environmental monitoring reports and technical reports
* High school diploma (BS or BA preferred)
* Must be willing to work in variable climatic conditions and be willing to travel to remote locations and work away from home
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential
* Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* OSHA Hazwoper training a plus
This position will require travel to client locations. Travel may be up to 50% of the time.
Golder Associates Statement
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Golder Associates Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Golder Associates. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Golder Associates to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Golder Associates Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job