GlobalX Information Online Job Application Process
GlobalX Information stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to GlobalX Information that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to GlobalX Information through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest GlobalX Information to your location will be explained below.
Our People, Our Solutions
People are at the heart of our solutions. Our purpose is to empower the daily productivity of thousands of professionals across Australia, providing practitioners with intuitive software solutions and integrated services. We are a technology company with a rich history of innovation and industry firsts; our mission is build customer value and productivity, employ superior customer service and have a one customer, one team attitude.
At GlobalX our people are individuals, unique in their own skills, abilities and ambitions. We represent a diverse cohort of innovation-centric people with a common goal to grow personally and professionally.
Each day 250 GlobalX associates add value and help drive one Australia’s fastest growing technology companies.
Who are we
GlobalX is Australia’s leading legal and conveyancing technology provider, developing integrated and innovative software solutions used by Australian law firms, conveyancers and businesses. We combine local expertise with truly national business operations, enabling our clients to do more in less time!
GlobalX has over 250 experts across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and the Gold Coast.
Apply Online GlobalX Information Jobs
Having open positions in each department, GlobalX Information waits for your applications. GlobalX Information does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Enterprise Software Sales Specialist
Generous Base + Super + uncapped comms.
The Australian legal and conveyancing industries are rapidly transitioning to digital workspaces and GlobalX’s award-winning workflow software is leading the way.
Growth and the recent launch of new products have created an exciting new opportunity within the national sales team for a driven enterprise software sales specialist to spearhead strategic client acquisition.
If you have a successful career selling enterprise software and just as comfortable having technical conversations with IT professionals as you are pitching to a boardroom of senior executives, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be based in our Melbourne CBD office and be part of a cutting-edge company providing best of breed digital disruption technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Spearheading the acquisition of strategic target accounts
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Understand client requirements through strategic consulting and needs assessment, and presenting proposals
- Translating technical information into business terms
- Managing client and internal stakeholders in post-sale technology implementations
- Work with technology partners to create an effective solution for the client
- Identify and develop new strategic technology alliances
- Deliver the highest standard of service to customers to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
What you can expect:
- Generous base salary + uncapped monthly commissions
- Joining a market leader that is disrupting through technology
- Dynamic and fast paced culture;
- Collaborative and modern working environment
- Investment in professional development
- The opportunity to take on more responsibility – brilliant career growth opportunity
- Great office location in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
What you will have:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant sales experience with enterprise software
- Tertiary qualifications within the Business, Information Technology and/or Legal field would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience with building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrate sales success and exceeding sales targets
- A current and valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
If you think the above is your next career step, then don’t hesitate to apply for this position
No agencies please
GlobalX Information Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for GlobalX Information. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest GlobalX Information to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a GlobalX Information Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job