George Weston Foods Online Job Application Process
George Weston Foods stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to George Weston Foods that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to George Weston Foods through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest George Weston Foods to your location will be explained below.
“At GWF we want you to ‘be yourself – at your best’. We work in a tough industry and to be competitive, we need people to be at their best. We want to understand our people as individuals first, so we provide the right support, challenge, and stretch to help them be a success.
With businesses in the local region as well as globally, through our parent ABF in the UK, we have access to expertise and geographies across the world. This provides a wide range of choices for our people to progress their career and develop skills they may not usually access in a smaller business.
We take pride in the work we do and employ a diverse range of people with specialist and unique skills. As a daily fresh business, our people understand the importance of getting things right for our customers who depend on us. Driving performance and standards is key for our success. It’s particularly important as we encourage an autonomous working model where people can create and deliver within their business, living our GWF values in a way that’s authentic to them.
Diversity in our business is encouraged and recognised by our people as a way of delivering better outcomes. We welcome people who have different experiences and backgrounds, as they bring valuable perspectives and insights. GWF encourages applications from people with disability; and are committed to making reasonable workplace adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
We are proud of our offer for our people and are continually looking for ways to improve it to better meet the needs of our people and the business. Here’s some of what’s on offer with a career at GWF and what we expect from our people!”
Apply Online George Weston Foods Jobs
Having open positions in each department, George Weston Foods waits for your applications. George Weston Foods does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
At MAURI, we are all about ‘baking better together’ and are genuinely excited by the role baking plays in our food culture. As an integral part of the George Weston Foods group, we are passionate about all things made with high quality flours, yeasts, pre-mixes, improvers and grains, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers that create the products enjoyed by millions of consumers each day as they connect and share with each other. If you share our passion for food and baking, MAURI can develop your career in this diverse, dynamic and vibrant industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced and qualified Maintenance Fitter for our Bentley WA site. This role is a Total Remuneration (TR) package position and at present is worked on a 4shift/day roster, alternating 5 days/ 6 days per week. This shift arrangement could change to meet the department and or production requirements. Shifts are 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm,2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
Reporting to the site Maintenance planner your responsibilities will include:
- Making ongoing decisions about work priorities during the shift. The Maintenance Fitter will be responsible for carrying out daily servicing, repairs and maintenance of plant and equipment as scheduled and planned by the Maintenance Planner.
- Use the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), currently Mex to record history, book hours, spares usage and close out work orders.
- Be actively involved in maintenance planning, plant improvements and projects which will improve plant availability and efficiency.
- Efficiently managing call outs when required, whenever practicable.
- Work safely by having a pro-active safety attitude in all actions performed. This will be gained by applying awareness, sound risk assessment practices and the use of company processes and documents such as but not limited to LOTO, confined space permit, working at heights permit, etc.
- Carry out planned maintenance as scheduled by the Site Maintenance Planner using sound engineering practices and experience gained in a food manufacturing facility.
- To work with and assist the other Team members as and when required. Particularly when the work being carried out either requires two people, fabrication (hot work) or heavy duty mechanical skills.
- Timely response to all breakdown calls during the shift, use high level fault finding skills to evaluate the cause of the breakdown and implement the best solution to rectify the breakdown. This will require the ability to work and communicate with production staff as well as their peers to prioritise actions and implement solutions.
- Carry out minor electrical tasks i.e. disconnects – reconnects, resets, etc. in line with relevant electrical qualifications.
- Maintain all production facilities to world class standards
To be successful in this role you will be required to possess:
- A Fitter and Turner Qualification
- Restricted Electrical licence (experience of manufacturing electrics)
- Experience of maintaining Feed Milling and Flour Milling equipment, Food manufacturing environment, FMCG.
- Strong communication skills with an all-inclusive approach to dealing with both peers and operations personnel at all levels in the business.
- Experience of using CMMS
- Pneumatic transfer systems
- Fabrication in a processing environment
- Confined space training and experience
At GWF, we are passionate about our brands and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration, as well as our number one priority – safety. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you.
George Weston Foods Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for George Weston Foods. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest George Weston Foods to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a George Weston Foods Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job