GE (General Electric) Online Job Application Process
GE (General Electric) stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to GE (General Electric) that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to GE (General Electric) through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest GE (General Electric) to your location will be explained below.
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
Apply Online GE (General Electric) Jobs
Having open positions in each department, GE (General Electric) waits for your applications. GE (General Electric) does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Field Service Technican
This role is responsible for performing the scheduled maintenance, field modifications and installations on a wide variety of Life Care & Diagnostic imaging equipment. The role will be responsible for meeting the ongoing maintenance requirements of customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence. Initial target equipment consists of:
• Computer workstations & Servers
• Anaesthetic Machines
• Patient Monitoring devices
• Ultrasound Machines
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Working with experienced field service engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
• Completing Level 1 and Level 2 work
– Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections.
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Working with experienced field engineers on managing vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
• Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Ability to independently manage Level1/Level2 customer service calls with broader engineering support. Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
• Ask for mentorship & guidance in order to ensure compliance with all of the above
• Certificate III in Electronic Engineering or equivalent trade
• Relevant licenses as required by Federal or State Legislation (eg: Electrical Licenses, Radiation License) and Work Cards (eg: White Card)
• Electrical, Electronics or Biomedical Engineering Technology Degree would be highly regarded but not essentialPreferred Experience
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Strong understanding on IT with Windows/Servers and netwroking
• Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Biomedical, mechanical and/or experience servicing electronic equipment
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand manner
• Demonstrable interpersonal skills / customer relationship management abilities
• Ability to show self-initiative & motivation
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• High work standards and quality.
• Proven personal time management and reasoning skills.
GE (General Electric) Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for GE (General Electric). The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest GE (General Electric) to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a GE (General Electric) Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job