Foxtel Online Job Application Process
Foxtel stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Foxtel that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Foxtel through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Foxtel to your location will be explained below.
Foxtel is an Australian pay television company, operating a duopoly in cable television, a monopoly in direct broadcast satellite television, and IPTV catch-up services.
Apply Online Foxtel Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Foxtel waits for your applications. Foxtel does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
People & Culture Advisor
Our People & Culture (P&C) Support Team are our ‘first line of contact’ for employees and leaders for their HR queries. Our team of Advisors play a key role in the day to day operations of our P&C team, ensuring that queries get responded to quickly and accurately.
As part of your role, you will:
- Provide information and advice regarding HR policies, programs and practices, both via phone and our case management system
- Redirect, assign or escalate employee or leader queries as appropriate
- Preparing employee contracts, and processing changes to employment for our employees
- Data maintenance in our HR Information System
- Supporting our P&C Generalists / Business Partners on projects, initiatives and HR activity
- Other ad-hoc activity, e.g. policy maintenance, invoice processing, subpoena request data gathering, P&C
- Support SharePoint and intranet updates managed and maintained
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Talent Acquisition team when required
Above all, you will be a credible and effective source of information and guidance for our Foxtel employees.
- Experiences & Entertainment
- Tickets and giveaways
- “Backstage” experiences
- Discounted Foxtel Broadband
- Staff events including Christmas parties,
- Milestones & Family Day
- Talent visits
- Free Foxtel
Health and Wellbieng
- Flu shots
- Nutrition and wellbeing workshops
- Employee Assistance Program
- National Home Doctor Service Urgent Care
- Health checks including general health, skin cancer, eyesight, hearing and more
- Discounted private health insurance
- Discounts with Foxtel Bonus Buys
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Foxtel-funded insurances through Telstra Super (TPD, death, income protection)
- Paid parental leave
- Partner discounts
- Novated leasing
Foxtel Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Foxtel. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Foxtel to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Foxtel Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job