First Focus Online Job Application Process
First Focus stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to First Focus that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to First Focus through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest First Focus to your location will be explained below.
Careers at First Focus
Life at First Focus is all about helping people use technology. We simplify, we succeed as a team, and when something isn’t right, we always call it out. We listen to each other, and to our customers. We make changes (often very quickly) and we have no tolerance for office politics.
Life at First Focus is also about transparent communication, daily huddles, core values or our regular company roundtables because keeping everyone informed, aligned and rewarding performance is also very important to us.
First Focus is one of Australia’s leading Managed Service Providers, with over 125 staff across several offices. We have grown consistently and profitably for over 13 years, and we’re continuing to win new clients and evolve our solutions.
Apply Online First Focus Jobs
Having open positions in each department, First Focus waits for your applications. First Focus does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Level 1 Service Desk
Life at First Focus is all about helping our customers use technology. We simplify, we succeed as a team, and when something isn’t right, we call it out. We listen to each other, and to our customers. We make changes (often very quickly) and we don’t tolerate office politics.
First Focus is one of Australia’s leading Managed Service Providers, with over 115 staff across our Australian and Auckland offices. We have grown consistently and profitably for over 15 years, and we’re continuing to win new clients and evolve our solutions.
We are currently looking for a responsible and capable individual to work within our service desk to support a range of customer technical environments. This is a highly varied role, across multiple technologies, with unlimited scope to advance your technical knowledge and your career.
- Provide remote service desk and onsite support to a variety of environments from 10 – 1000 users.
- Mostly desktop and application support within Microsoft AD and Exchange environments.
- Learn to support Terminal Services and Citrix VDI environments hosted in the cloud.
- Perform a wide variety of Level 1-2 support across many technologies.
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for customers.
- Work with highly experienced Solutions Architects to maintain best practice environments.
- Opportunities to install and configure Servers, Networking and other IT equipment.
- Opportunities to be involved with account management, VOIP, technical presales, and other areas.
- Desktop support knowledge. You must be familiar with end user support and Active Directory to be considered for this role.
- Some knowledge of Windows Server and Exchange.
- A general knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall.
- An understanding of backup systems and software.
- An understanding of ITIL and customer service principles would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a great phone manner.
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills, with proper spelling and grammar.
- Experience working with an IT outsourcer or service provider
- Experience with Connectwise Manage, ConnectWise Automate (Labtech) and/or Solarwinds Orion
First Focus Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for First Focus. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest First Focus to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a First Focus Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job