Findex Online Job Application Process
Findex stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Findex that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Findex through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Findex to your location will be explained below.
At Findex, we believe in creating an entirely different financial services group, and recognise the importance our people play in achieving this goal.
Our key behaviours
Upholding key behaviours plays an important role in inspiring us to make a real difference in the lives of our clients and our peers. At Findex we are committed to four key pillars.
Culture as a priority
Developing and maintaining a strong culture is a vital ingredient in our success and growth.
As we continue to launch, acquire and scale businesses into different market segments, upholding a core set of key behaviours will enable us to continue to be successful, together.
Apply Online Findex Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Findex waits for your applications. Findex does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Graduate People and Culture Administrator
Findex is Australasia’s leading provider of integrated financial advisory and accounting services. At the cornerstone of this approach are four prominent and embedded beliefs; relationships and technology, holistic, continuous evolution, and a one best way process. It is an amalgamation of these beliefs which has positioned Findex as the pre-eminent, privately-owned thought leader in the financial advisory and accountancy space.
The breadth of offering under the Findex banner is fully diversified and ‘best of breed’, providing solutions across the entire financial services market, through brands including:
- Crowe Horwath Australasia
- Centric Wealth
- Prescott Securities
- CIVIC Financial Planning
- Financial Index Wealth Accountants
We pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our strong culture.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated People and Culture Administrator to join us in our Hobart office. Either newly qualified or with up to a year of experience, you will be supporting and working together with our People and Culture team to ensure that all administration tasks are managed effectively.
Reporting to the Regional People and Culture Manager, you will provide support to our Tasmanian Offices assisting with key HR initiatives and enabling our high performance culture.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be an ambassador for the cultural program and support these initiatives across the region;
- Coordinate and administer HR programs and initiatives;
- Assist in the onboarding of new staff and facilitate induction sessions;
- Support and coordinate learning events for staff and managers;
- Assist the team with the coordination of secondments and internal transfers;
- Administration of key project deliverables such as project plans, business cases and reports;
- Support Administration activities in a timely and effective manner, including the maintenance of HR systems;
- Leave liability management and coordination;
- Assist with the annual salary review process, talent mapping and succession planning initiatives as well as day to day HR administration needs.
Skills you will need:
- Basic MS Office suit – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio;
- Any of a Certificate IV or degree in Human Resources or a Business Administration degree;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; and
- A drivers licence – the role may require travel to our regional offices on occasion.
Findex Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Findex. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Findex to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Findex Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job