ExxonMobil Online Job Application Process
ExxonMobil stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to ExxonMobil that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to ExxonMobil through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest ExxonMobil to your location will be explained below.
Careers at ExxonMobil
ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work.
We’re committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion. We engage in a wide range of education programs and recruiting activities that are intended to reach out to a diverse pool of highly qualified employment candidates who are dedicated to integrity, high-quality work and good corporate citizenship.
We consider our workforce of more than 70,000 employees to be our greatest asset. Our career-oriented approach to developing an exceptional workforce includes recruiting outstanding talent and supporting long-term professional development. Each one of our employees is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative.
Our benefits programs are an integral part of a total remuneration package designed to support our long-term business objectives, as well as attract, retain and reward the most qualified employees.
Apply Online ExxonMobil Jobs
Having open positions in each department, ExxonMobil waits for your applications. ExxonMobil does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Human Resources Client Advisor
Job Role Summary
Options of Melbourne CBD or Regional Site Based. Occasional travel and overnighting expected.
Working within a dynamic global company, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity as a strategic HR business partner. This position requires a strong, 3-5 year experienced HR generalist. Working within an experienced HR team, this position will have a high level of interaction directly with senior managers to support significant business change and advise on all aspects of people related matters.
Your ability to understand the Client’s business challenges and generate targeted people strategies with your business partners will be critical. This position will challenge you to quickly understand key business concepts to deliver exceptional support to base business and specific initiatives through value added HR solutions.
- Work as a strategic partner to the business, to understand and assist in resolving their people-related challenges. Use tools, methods and judgment to suggest, facilitate and create effective interventions and solutions.
- Evaluate opportunities where expertise/support could be applied to benefit multiple clients. Identify root cause issues by leveraging business and HR knowledge, sharing insights to create a compelling case for action.
- Work with Business Line on development of people strategy.
- Understand key internal and external Industrial Relations interfaces and appropriate engagement protocols, and work with Business Line to apply corporate industrial relations principles, processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience.
- Identify and effectively communicate how policies, procedures and labour agreement provisions impact employees.
- Participate in labour strategy development and implement action plans.
- Conduct investigations into employee issues/discipline, applying procedural fairness.
- Attend HR-related activities and training, including non-specific tasks related to the position to fulfill HR strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Law is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources environment.
- Ability to relate well with clients and interact effectively with management and external parties.
- Ability to understand key business concepts quickly.
- Ability to work effectively within ExxonMobil’s safety and controls environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive and private information.
- Ability to multi-task, deal with a high volume of work and maintain high standards in high pressure situation.
- Strong administrative, coordination and prioritization abilities.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confidence and presence.
ExxonMobil Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for ExxonMobil. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest ExxonMobil to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a ExxonMobil Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job