Expert360 Online Job Application Process
Expert360 stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Expert360 that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Expert360 through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Expert360 to your location will be explained below.
Expert360 is one of Australia’s fastest growing startups, reinventing the way we work. We empower organisations to build, scale and manage flexible, on-demand workforces across tens of thousands of projects.
We are sitting at the forefront of the collaborative economy as well as the most profound changes in the way we work, since the industrial revolution with over 40% of the workforce expected to be in flexible work arrangements by 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s most successful start-ups and play a key role in driving our next stage of growth.
These are the values that guide our business, our product development, and our brand.
As our company continues to evolve and grow, these values remain constant.
We act like Owners
We act like owners of this business. We take responsibility for our decisions and our actions. We are empowered and we empower others.
We empower our customers
We put our customers first, always. We strive to delight and empower them. We are committed and passionate about solving their problems.
One team, one dream
We work collaboratively as one team towards one goal. We respect and are grateful for the time, commitment and thoughts of everyone in the team.
Rise to the Challenge
When things get tough, we step up and work hard. We are never afraid to venture places others will not. We challenge the status quo.
Apply Online Expert360 Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Expert360 waits for your applications. Expert360 does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high growth start up on the ground floor. This is one of them.
Our Digital Designer is pivotal to the success of our business. This is a part-time role working 3 days per week, where you will focus on the a variety of project including development of campaign ideas, helping to build the new website, and a brand refresh.
We have an amazing team, a great brand, global clients and we’re still just getting started. We are small enough that everyone matters, and your work will have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Designing of multi-platform marketing campaigns, including print and digital catalogues, web banners, social media graphics, print and digital ads, EDM’s and corporate communications
- Working with the development team help build the new Expert360 website
- Designing and building relevant content for blogs & copywriting
- Be an integral part of the refresh of the Expert360 brand
- Work with the internal marketing team to shape the look and feel of all digital assets
What you will need to be successful:
- Highly motivated to succeed with strong commitment to personal and professional development
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter – you love creating something out of nothing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationships building abilities
- Humble, practical, can-do attitude – You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building our company and our team.
- Committed Team player – You get energy from being surrounded by an amazing group of people. You’ve always got your teammate’s back and you like that they have yours.
- Naturally Energetic and Enthusiastic – especially when it comes to people and your purpose.
- You like to have fun
Your Ideal Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background as a Digital / Graphic Designer
- Demonstrated skills and advanced knowledge in graphics software including Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of best practice digital designs principles
- Understanding of User Experience & UI principles
- Excellent eye for detail and high standard of accuracy
- Experience building and maintaining websites
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team
Expert360 Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Expert360. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Expert360 to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Expert360 Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job