EnergyAustralia Online Job Application Process
EnergyAustralia stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to EnergyAustralia that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to EnergyAustralia through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest EnergyAustralia to your location will be explained below.
EnergyAustralia is an electricity generation, electricity and gas retailing private company in Australia that is owned by Hong Kong-based and listed CLP Group. EnergyAustralia also has a portfolio of generating sites using thermal coal, natural gas, hydro-electric, solar energy, and wind power.
The company was founded in 1995 and its headquarters are located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Apply Online EnergyAustralia Jobs
Having open positions in each department, EnergyAustralia waits for your applications. EnergyAustralia does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
This is a newly created role and the purpose of the Change Analyst is to effectively deliver business change management activities across prioritised projects & initiatives.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the desired business outcomes are achieved and that the business and individuals are ready for the change.
You will be responsible for;
- Contributing to the development of Change Management Strategies across allocated projects and initiatives
- Developing business and customer impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, business cutover and transition plans, business readiness and change readiness assessments, and communication plans
- Identifying and analysing risks and issues and providing solutions and recommendations
- Contributing to the continual improvement of enterprise change management framework, methodologies and tools
Learning and Development Lead
The purpose of the Learning and Development Lead is to effectively lead the design of innovative and targeted learning and development solutions for strategic projects, through engagement and collaboration with stakeholders and peer groups across the organisation.
Your primary responsibility is ensuring appropriate training activities are planned, designed, developed, delivered and evaluated with appropriate handover to Business as Usual (BAU) training teams.
You will be responsible for;
- Define the training implementation plan, schedule and associated budget
- Designing, developing, delivering and evaluating of all project training activities
- Developing and facilitating of customised training programs and e-learning programs
- Utilise a Learning Management System (LMS) to record and report on training activities
- Developing effective assessment and evaluation tools to assess competencies and measure outcomes
EnergyAustralia Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for EnergyAustralia. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest EnergyAustralia to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for EnergyAustralia Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job