Empired Online Job Application Process
Empired stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Empired that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Empired through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Empired to your location will be explained below.
Life at Empired
We have the best in the industry and we are always looking for more of the best to join our team. The jobs listed in our current vacancies are just a snapshot of what we’re looking for at any given time.
If you are a Microsoft professional who is looking to work with the best in the business and grow your career within an organisation that cares about your development, we want to hear from you today.
Apply Online Empired Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Empired waits for your applications. Empired does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
• With 1,000 professionals across 4 countries, we’re a big company with a small feel – we are a welcoming, connected ‘family’ with a personal approach
• We provide ongoing support and development for your future career growth
• We make sure you are connected to your colleagues with the latest technologies
• Our offices are trendy and modern, with the latest ergonomic equipment
• We have an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events
• We focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, fresh fruit, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
• We have a fantastic reward and recognition program
• We’re ASX listed and a Microsoft Gold Partner!
• Deloitte Technology Fast 50 two years running!
• With 10+ MVPs you’ll learn and work with the industry’s brightest leaders
As a Dynamics 365 Operations (AX) Pre-sales Solutions Specialist, you will play a pivotal, national role, supporting Empired’s sales team to drive growth and transform our client’s business. You will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, product advice and will be our pre-sales lead for exciting new deals, plus drive our go-to-market plans and lead the range of value-add partnerships we have in place. You will also:
• Work with our Sales team to identify sales opportunities
• Conduct presentations and facilitate client meetings (interstate travel required from time to time)
• Identify innovative and emerging technology and methodology that can contribute to Empired’s go to market strategy
• Providing thought leadership and championing best practices
• Building trust and becoming a trusted advisor for clients
• Managing relationships across the business including sales teams, project management teams and technical delivery teams
You will be a Microsoft Dynamics evangelist and have the communication skills and capability to present this view to clients, partners and colleagues. You will have passion, credibility and experience to own the product relationships with counterparts in Microsoft and other related third party vendors.
You might even be, or aspire to be a Microsoft MVP for Dynamics 365 Operations (AX). You’ll ‘live it and love it’ when it comes to technology, be a passionate ambassador and a solutions-focused Consultant. As a confident leader, you will be at ease presenting to a broad audience and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your team to ensure they achieve their goals.
As a Solutions Specialist, you will be instrumental in driving the presales messaging, presentations and workshop facilitation to contribute to the growth of Empired’s brand reputation and revenue generation. You’ll be confident working directly with clients with an aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision and business. You will have a deep expertise within your product specialisation (Dynamics 365 Operations) and be responsible for providing thought-leadership and product strategy roadmaps for complex cross-product solutions for our clients.
Empired Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Empired. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Empired to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Empired Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job