Edith Cowan University Online Job Application Process
Edith Cowan University stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Edith Cowan University that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Edith Cowan University through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Edith Cowan University to your location will be explained below.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognised research.
Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognised throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships and prizes.
ECU is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and we are continuing our work on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Apply Online Edith Cowan University Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Edith Cowan University waits for your applications. Edith Cowan University does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Research Assistant, under the direction of the lead Investigator, will be responsible for providing a support over a range of activities to the Lead Investigator. Tasks will include the ordering of equipment for the laboratory and performing a range of administrative and research tasks to support the achievement of research outcomes. The role will be to support the newly established proteomics facility within the School of Science. In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for management of equipment and facilities usage. The Research Assistant will prepare standards and samples for analysis, analyse data and contribute to the preparation of reports. The Research Assistant will provide induction and advice to new users of the facility and take responsibility for development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Safe Work Instructions (SWIs) for equipment and protocols. The role will involve liaising with professional support staff, academic staff, students, contractors and external collaborators.
- Applicants should have a degree in Science and at least 2 years of experience in mass spectrometry, chemistry, biology or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise numerous tasks with minimal supervision.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop good relationships and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and administration of a laboratory and equipment, including the coordination of purchasing activities, monitoring the laboratory budget, liaising with academic and general staff, students, workshop staff and contractors.
- Demonstrated written and verbal English communication, including the maintenance of accurate records, lab protocols, safety procedures, as well as substantial contribution to technical scientific publications.
- Some experience in research administration such as assisting with the submission of grants, ethics applications and/or research/governance contracts.
The Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning) role is responsible for the development, implementation and drive of all teaching and learning activities across the School. As a member of the WAAPA Executive and working closely with the Pro Vice Chancellor (Education) and the Centre for Learning & Teaching, the Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning) works with all staff to embed quality, development, benchmarking and review processes across the school, and is the expected to collaborate nationally and internationally to grow our teaching and learning capabilities and outputs. As WAAPA is a dual sector environment, the Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning) will assume management responsibility of both higher education and Vocational Education & Training (VET) programs.
Key responsibilities for the Associate Dean (Teaching and Learning)
• In collaboration with the Dean, develops and implements teaching and learning strategies for the School;
• Establishes and refines activities aimed at increasing the national and international teaching and learning profile of the School and University;
• Critically analyses and develops the current and future teaching and learning requirements of the School;
• Develops and strengthens collaborative relationships internally and externally;
• Works collaboratively with the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning) and other related areas to ensure quality teaching and learning outcomes;
• Drives the teaching and learning performance and professional development of the School;
• Translates ECU teaching and learning strategy and governance requirements into operational outcomes at the school level;
• Translates VET teaching and learning strategy and governance requirements into operational requirements at the school level;
• Deputises for the Dean when required;
• Chairs relevant committees and working groups related to the portfolio.
Edith Cowan University Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Edith Cowan University. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Edith Cowan University to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job