eBay Online Job Application Process
eBay stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to eBay that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to eBay through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest eBay to your location will be explained below.
Our Hiring Process
While some specifics may vary by location, brand, or position, here is the general path you will follow when searching for a career at eBay.
- Start by looking for a position that matches your skills, qualifications, and interests.
- Once something sparks your interest click “Apply” and follow the login and submission instructions. If you do not already have an account, you can create one as part of this process.
- Submit your information for review.
- If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruiter may contact you to discuss your background and the position, and advise you about what to expect in the interview process.
- Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we cannot contact each person who submits their resume for consideration. If you are not selected, your resume will remain in our database.
Apply Online eBay Jobs
Having open positions in each department, eBay waits for your applications. eBay does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Sales Operations Analyst
Gumtree is Australia’s local marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers in the local community to buy, sell and find almost anything across hundreds of categories – including: Home & Garden, Cars, Jobs and more. There are more than 3 million listings across hundreds of categories and 85,000 new ads are listed each day. We have a vibrant office in the Sydney CBD and have a strong collaborative culture.
As we continue to expand our footprint within the Cars category, an exciting opportunity has opened within the Gumtree Cars team. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who loves cars as much as we do and who can take the Gumtree Cars proposition the next level in Australia.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Development, the Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for developing the insights needed to efficiently and effectively progress strategic improvements and day-to-day operations of the Sales business. Your key mission is to design and deliver scalable programs and support channels that arm the business’ salesforce with a strong story that inspires our audiences and builds upon an industry-leading position thus enabling the Gumtree brand to continue to grow market share and revenue.
If you have a passion for Cars, experience working in or with the car dealer community and love to win, we want to hear from you, as there has never been a more exciting time to join the Cars team at Gumtree. We are on a strong growth trajectory and are just getting started.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business.
- Performing business analytics such as scorecard data, deriving actionable insight – data required for growth planning.
- Leading the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Developing revenue forecasts, ensuring reporting accuracy.
- Actively exposing areas that require course correction, linking measures that cross the organization.
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics including measures against pipeline, IO (Insertion Order), budget attainment, and reporting forecast.
- Producing both scheduled and ad hoc reporting from supported systems.
- Managing the quotas for the different sales channels together with running the sign-off process and any adjustments where needed.
- Running customer satisfaction (CSAT) surveys ensuring customer data accuracy and reporting of CSAT survey results through Sales Excellence.
- Management and improvement of the following core operational processes: Revenue forecasting, segmentation data, quota management, rhythm of the business supportive reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and customer data quality.
- Driving optimization in tools utilization (i.e., Salesforce), including leading any efforts around new tools, testing and adoption – e.g., Forecasting, Account Planning etc.
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for underperformance.
- 5+ years of experience in business data analysis, revenue forecasting, developing business insight and finding opportunities for improvement.
- Extensive experience in driving scale and operational excellence across the business lifecycle.
- A firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects.
- Deep understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce or cars / motors etc.
- Strong data management – how to collect and analyze data and to transform analyses to commercial opportunities.
- Ability to build strategic and tactical level plans to drive sales excellence.
- Lead cross-functional business change.
- Manage partners at all levels and cooperating with people across organizational entities in a multicultural company.
- Aim for simplification of complexity to make it easier for the business to understand and relate to without making the sales process cumbersome.
- Ability to drive execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
eBay Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for eBay. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest eBay to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a eBay Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job