EB Games Loyalty Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Australia’s biggest video games retailer EB Games is looking for someone exceptional to join our award-winning Loyalty team.
In this role you’ll be helping to oversee the planning, design, and execution of email marketing. You’ll be working directly with digital designers to ensure that the content created is on-brand, accurate and engaging. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content meets their needs and expectations. As well as participating in a broad range of greater department projects.
As an expert in words and pictures you could be tasked anything from creating content for the next big game, coming up with the most cringe-worthy pun possible for a catchy tagline or even sourcing a Christmas gift for our most loyal customers.
No two days are the same, and we need someone who can hit the ground running. If you thrive in a fast paced environment with a diverse range of responsibilities – we want to hear from you!
Find All EB Games Jobs Here; EB Games Job Application
Primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing design of digital marketing content for a diverse range of products and promotions across EB Games, Zing Pop Culture, and beyond
- Writing promotional copy and subject lines
- Helping manage our robust email advertising schedule
- Proofing design and copy
- Creating campaign plans for products, sales, and other promotions
- Working as part of a team or as a leader on greater loyalty projects
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, a way with words and eye for good design.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive knowledge across all things gaming and pop-culture
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong creative writing / brainstorming
- Fantastic time management skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously and to strict deadlines
- Graphic Design experience is very highly regarded
The following would be advantageous (but not compulsory):
- Prior experience with eDM design & execution
- Prior experience within a marketing team
- HTML skills
- Excel skills
- Amazing opportunity with a leading retailer
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- Endless career opportunities across EB Games and Zing Pop Culture
Join us and see what it means to become part of the EB Games retail experience, click the ‘Apply for this job’ button today.
How to Apply for EB Games Loyalty Marketing Coordinator Jobs;