EB Games Finance Manager Job Description
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will enjoy an autonomous role as a senior member of the team with primary responsibility for maintaining the general ledger and accounting systems whilst ensuring compliance with SOX, US GAAP, IFRS and internal policies and procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the management of the company by providing advice and initiating new ideas and process that benefit the company
- Provide the complete accounting functions for the Australian and New Zealand operations
- Develop and train accounting staff in all aspects of accounting and internal policies and procedures
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to EB Games policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflicts of interest and ethical responsibilities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Find All EB Games Jobs Here; EB Games Job Application
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ post qualification experience in a professional environment
- CA or CPA qualifications
- Experience in tax issues, including income tax, GST, FBT, Payroll Tax and NRWT
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Can do attitude
- Experience using Navision (desirable)
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- People-focussed company culture
Join us and see what it means to become part of the EB Games retail experience. Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button today. Please send a resume and a cover letter, and include your salary expectations.
How to Apply for EB Games Finance Manager Jobs;