EB Games Customer Service Consultant Job Description
As a Customer Service Consultant, the purpose of your role is to provide quality customer service and help to deliver the ultimate EB Experience. Your duties will be performed under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Leaders and Senior Customer Service Consultants.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Answer all phone and email enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain in-depth and accurate knowledge of product, promotions, and the videogame/pop-culture industries
- Seek and obtain additional information required from other departments
- Ensure efficient and accurate turnaround of customer phone and email requests
- Answer customer queries accurately and concisely
- Record all relevant information presented during phone calls
- Be reliable in following up on enquiries if they require further action
- Ensure all customer complaints are managed with care and consideration and follow correct escalation procedures
- Respond to emails in chronological order whenever possible
- Direct customer feedback regarding stores to relevant field and ops managers and, if necessary, follow up until a resolution is achieved
- Complete any other reasonable duties that you are deemed suitable for, as required by a director, manager, or supervisor
- Search for and provide requested information to customers and stores regarding online transactions, or transactions linked to an EB World account, ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Execute acceptable requests to cancel or make changes to online orders in a timely manner
- Process product returns and issue refunds where necessary
- Update EB World account details on behalf of customer
Find All EB Games Jobs Here; EB Games Job Application
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Past Call or Contact Centre Experience a plus.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service based on meeting the needs of the customer
- Leadership experience, preferably of large teams in a customer service and/or call centre setting
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Computer, typing and data entry skills across a range of programs including Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and high attention to detail in all tasks performed
- Willingness to work on short notice with flexibility in hours, including weeknights and weekends
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills
- Amazing opportunity with a leading retailer
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- Endless career opportunities across EB Games and Zing Pop Culture
Join us and see what it means to become part of the EB Games retail experience, click the ‘Apply for this job’ button today.
Cover letters can be addressed to the Customer Service Manager, Leo Faino.
How to Apply for EB Games Customer Service Consultant Jobs;